(16)bus

Taehyung POV

Today will be rough. I will see Jungkook today, after the awkward encounter, of me, being on top of him. I hope he doesn't know that I like him! Oh wait, I already told him! He just doesn't know it was me haha...

"Taehyung!" I hear a familiar voice behind me. I look to see who it is, and to my shock, it's the one and only Jungkook.

I rub my eyes and hit my ears a few times, making sure I'm not dreaming. I point towards my chest to make sure it's me, before I say anything back. He nods and sprints to me.

"J-Jungkook..."  I mumble.
"That's me!" He replies. He's very happy and bright today. I wonder why?

"Did you, need anything?"
"Nope, but...." he starts to say. "Can I sit with you today?"

I gulp and hit my ears again, but Jungkook grabs my arm before I can hit my head. He laughs a little and grabs my hand, pulling me onto the bus.

I look towards the back to see none of my friends. "Huh?" I say quietly, making sure Jungkook can't hear me. He points towards a seat in the front.

"Sit." He orders me. I nod and gulp for the 100th time this morning. He let's go of my hand and I sigh, happy that my hands won't be all clammy anymore. "Want to listen to music?" He says to me, catching me off guard.

Why is he being so nice to me? Did he figure out I'm T?! Uh-oh...

"Uh... sure." I pick up the earbud he held out for me. I glance at it, and put it in my ear. No music. I look back at Jungkook to see what's happening.
"Sorry," he says, "Want to listen to EXO?"
"Yesss!" Was that too much...?
"Haha, okay~" I gasp, Jungkook is never like this.

He pulls up Spotify and plays "the eve" by exo. My favorite song...? How did he know? Wait... this is my playlist?!

"Are you the one follower on my playlist?"
"Yes I am... also, I love all of your playlist. Old and new songs. Perfect."
"Woah, I didn't know you like kpop that much."
"I do! We are both Korean, and if you don't like kpop in this day and age, you are weird!"
I laugh a little, he's so funny. Gosh, I'm so in love with him...

As the bus approaches the school, we go over the huge bump that disrupts me every morning. I didn't notice, but Jungkook fell asleep while listening to music with me. As the bump hits the bus, his head leans down on my shoulder. I stay stiff, trying not to wake up the sleeping bunny.

I stare at him. His eye lashes are perfectly spread apart, no sign of under eyes, clear and acne free skin. His soft but small lips have a light layer of chapstick on. His hair is parted on the right, revealing some forehead. His hair though, is perfectly died a chocolate brown color with deep and dark brown roots. It shines from the light coming from the windows. Not to mention his badass piercings on his ears. I can't believe some fan girl told him to stop piercing his ears.

I lean my head against him.
"I like you."

The bus pulls into the school, and Jungkook remains now half asleep. It doesn't last long, since everyone on the bus is so loud.

His eyes flutter open, and he yawns. He looks at me, with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbles.
"You shouldn't be..." I say back.
"Oh, okay, sorry I'm just really tired."
"I get it, I'm sleepy too~" I try to act cute, since it may warm him up to me.

He smiles and slowly gets up from the seat, gathering his earbuds and bag. I get up shortly after he does, making sure I gather my things too.

I walk down the steps, half asleep. Jungkook waits at the bottom, maybe for me? I smile just thinking about life with him. I zone out, and of course, trip over my own feet and fall into him.

It was like one of those moments in dramas where they catch you when you fall back.

He did that.

He held me....

In his arms.

-------

(A/N) oooo!! I'm excited about my own story lmao.

Also...Thanks for 130 reads! I've had previous books(now unpublished) and they have never gotten past 20. I hope you all are enjoying it, and make sure you comment suggestions! And comment on any spelling errors.

Side note: School sucks. I don't want to do my homework, so I'm editing and writing a crap ton of chapters!!

Bye peachies. ❤️