(54)waitress

Taehyung POV

"I uh—" I look towards Jungkook with a scared look. I didn't know she would follow us...

"What can I get for you? My offer still stands by the way..." the waitress played with the strings on her uniform, almost seductively.

"I refuse your offer." She laughs.

"No way, last time you barely got away. I'm glad I followed you here." She sets her notepad down. "So, who is with my lovely boyfriend today?"

Jungkook spat water everywhere. "B-boyfriend?" His eyes soon switched to me, as I stared at the dominant waitress.

"Yes, last time I made a mark on him." She laughs and licks her thumb, making me disgusted.

"You did not. All you did was give me food poisoning since I wouldn't date you." I stood up, motioning for Yoongi and Jimin to stand up too. "To answer your question, I'm here with my boyfriend. Now, if you'll excuse us."

I pushed out my chair, and grabbed Jungkook's hand. He stood up, then walked in front of the dumbfounded waitress. "You're kind of a bitch, especially for following us to the mountains." Suddenly he grabbed his water glass and dumped it on her head, rejoicing our hands again.

"That was so cool of you Jungkookie!" Jimin pranced his way back to the car.

He sighed. "Well now we have to find someplace else to eat."

I look down, this is my fault.

"Yoongi, how about we order pizza? You guys can come visit our room. We can chill and play games!" He giggles and holds onto Yoongi's arm. "Jungkook and Tae, why don't you guys get some beer. I saw a liquor store a block down."

"That works for us." Jungkook steps up and walks in the opposite direction. "You coming, Tae?"

I look at my feet, then back at Jungkook. "Yeah, I'm coming."

Jungkook POV

I feel awful. Poor Taehyung had to see that bitch again. He has down nothing wrong.

I can tell he's upset, since he is avoiding all eye contact. He is only staring at the ground as we walk in the cold.

I need to make it up to him.

"Taehyung, why don't we have some fun tonight?"

"W-What do you mean?" He asks, finally making eye contact with me.

"Nothing," I start walking again, "You'll see."