(46)hunted

Jungkook POV

I can feel Taehyung stiffen, as the time passes.

At 1am, he suddenly woke up and started to breathe heavily.

At 1:30am, he groaned in his sleep, shifting back and forth, with a nightmare.

Now, at 2am, he's wide awake, with a snake-like grip on my waist.

"Tae? Is everything alright?"

"I'm scared, Jungkook." He looked deep into my eyes. "She's a psychopath. You have no idea what she can do."

"I'm here for you. To protect you." I smile. My arms wrap further around him, as his head is pressed against my chest. "Let's try to sleep now. You must be tired."

"I'm the one who should be saying that." I laugh. He's never selfish, and cares for others constantly.

Eunji POV

That fucking asshole. He's such a dick. How dare he take off? Was he ever on my side?

I can't believe I trusted that little shit.

He's gay too. So I should not have trusted him.

At 2:30 I finally narrowed my search down to two hotels. I go to the one on the left first.

"Hey, did a Namjoon or a Seokjin check in here?" I shoot her a smile, just in case.

She quietly flipped through the pages of a book, then checked her computer. "No. Sorry, is there anything else?"

"No, thank you." I bolt out, narrowing it down to the last one. Seoul Suites. "He has to be here."

"Ma'am? Did a Seokjin or Namjoon check in here around midnight?"

She looks at her computer, scrolling. "Yes... did you need the room number?"

"Yes, thank you."

"So, are they your family members?" She asks. I use everything in me to not spit out a rude comment.

"Sort of, one of them is my cousin." I smile and nod. Come on, lady. Go faster.

"Ah, they are in room 559. Take the elevator to the fifth floor."

I nod and run to the elevator, pressing the five button 1000 times. The elevator is slower than molasses, which drives me nuts by the way. I hate slow things.

Finally, I've hunted down the room.

Namjoon POV

"Seokjin stop moving. And get dressed!"

"Ok, fine. But we always sleep naked together. Can't we stay like this longer?" He pouts in the dark while holding his cheeks. His face cheeks.

"Ugh, stop with the pouts! You are too cute to resist." I pinch his cheeks while pouring back at him, showing him I mean business.

I lean into him and begin to kiss him.

-knock-

-knock knock knock knock knock-

"Not now. No way. This better be Taehyung or Jungkook." Seokjin whines, scared for it to be Eunji.

"Seokjin. It's ok. It'll go away eventually. Whoever it is..."

It knocks 100 more times. In a row.

It's....

-click-

The door swings open.

"What's up, bitch."

"E-Eunji! What are you doing here?" Seokjin tries to avoid the topic.

"I should ask you the same." She looks at us. "Where are your clothes? Don't tell me... I'm disgusted by you."

"And I'm disgusted by you." I speak up after putting on some shorts and a shirt. "He never showed up, so we went on a little date. Gotta problem?"

"Yes, and I think you know that." She walks into our room and sits down. "So, he never showed?"

"Yup. He texted me." I wave my phone in my hand. She stares at it, watching me swing it in the air. Eunji lunged at the phone, but I quickly put it in my pocket. "Nuh-uh. You won't be needing this anymore. It's mine, did you forget?"

"Give it back, you ass—"

"GET OUT OF OUR ROOM, YOU FREAK!" Seokjin cut off Eunji. Holy. He's so cool. "I can't handle you anymore! I only endured it because you were Namjoon's family! But you really suck, and I just need you to LEAVE. L-E-A-V-E." where did all this power come from?

Seokjin gives me a nod as I push her out of our room, while she's screaming the whole way.

Finally, I shove the door on her and lock it.

The storm has passed.

But it's not over yet.

---

(A/N) sorry that my updates are becoming slow!! I didn't have time to write today. :((

Expect some cute fluff soon 😊