(73)back to the past

Taehyung's POV

After a long, and relaxing weekend with Jungkook, I finally felt refreshed.

We talked about his feelings, I know, cheesy. However, it really helped him. I'm a stronger person now, and I can help him regain his energy.

Today, I have to go back to school. It isn't terrible, but I'd rather not want to run into the guy bullying my boyfriend.

Jungkook acts so strong, but he really isn't when he's around Minsoo. There is a lot I don't know, but I hope Jungkook can tell me.

.

"Hey Guk!" I wave to Jungkook, when he approached the math classroom. "Long time no see." I winked, since we spent the whole weekend together. Second time in a row.

"Hi Tae, what's up?"

"Not much. Just waiting for you~"

Jungkook sat down next to me, but stood up soon after.

"I need to pee, I'll be right back." Jungkook waved, and left the classroom clutching his stomach.

I resumed my work on my laptop, but saw a figure sit down next to me.

It's not Namjoon...

"Hi Taehyung, wanna hear something funny?"

"Minsoo." I hissed and stared him in the eyes. "What do you want with me? I don't even know you."

"Well, it's important. Can we talk somewhere else?" He pointed at the door.

"Fine. I don't really care." I got up and walked out of the room with him.

.

"What do you want to say?" I ask, impatient for his response.

"You better prepare yourself, I'm sure you don't want to hear this."

Minsoo smirked, looking at me directly. I snarled and stared back.

"Jungkook is mine. All mine. And you... stupid, Taehyung, can't do anything about it." He laughed a little. "I'll be his boyfriend now."

"What do you mean? Don't you hate him?" I yelled, obviously in shock from what he just put out there. I thought he hated Jungkook, is Jungkook hiding something from me?

"Since we were childhood friends, Ive liked Jungkook. I didn't want to admit I was gay, but now I realized that I should've taken my chance while I had it."

I stepped back, shocked. Who knew that he liked Jungkook?

He grinned, opening his mouth once more. "I was his first kiss too."

I put my hand over my mouth, sliding down the wall. I sat on the cold floor, with hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

Has Jungkook been lying to me? Is Minsoo lying?

"How do I know you're not lying?" I yelled, as he started to walk away.

"I have my receipts. Check your texts, I have some pictures you'd like to see."

I quickly grabbed my phone and opened it up. My eyes didn't believe what I was seeing.

Many, many pictures of Minsoo kissing Jungkook on the cheek, and Jungkook kissing Minsoo, on the lips.

I felt more and more tears come out, until I couldn't cry anymore.

I fell in love with a man who already found love.

.
.
.
.

(A/N) sorry for the cliffhanger! Don't worry, the story won't end badly! I'm not that mean.

I'm excited to write and publish the next couple chapters!! They will be so good and you'll really like them.

HAPPINESS WILL COME!

Signed off on: 8/15/18