(10)stressed out

Taehyung POV

It's been a week since I last spoke with Jungkook, of course, he only knows me as T so he wouldn't talk to me in school.

It almost hurts to see him everyday, without him knowing I'm T and Taehyung. Both.

Recently, he's been sad, and acting a little off. I will catch him looking in my direction out of the corner of my eye. I always would shake it off and think that he was looking at the person beside me.

But we've made eye contact.

6 times in the past 10 minutes. That's a record! This never happens, and I am clearly inexperienced. He might have notified my shocked look and my eyes darting around the classroom trying to forget the awkward exchange.

Today is different though, there are barely any people in the classroom. It's vacation season, and there are 5 people in the class.

One person got up, and left with a pass.

Now 4. (A/N Including Tae and Kookie)

My table is just me now, and Jungkook is alone too.

The teacher left 5 minutes ago, and 2 more students left without warning, leaving just Jungkook and I.

I gulp as I try to distract myself from this situation. So I try to identify what's happening first, so I can handle it easily.

This classroom has no windows, but I know that it's snowing outside. The door is closed, and most of the chairs are still stacked on the tables. My bag rests on the floor, leaning against the leg of my chair and the table. I close my eyes for a few seconds, taking in the scenario. (A/N love scenario? ;) listen to it by ikon!!!)

I eventually lost track of my thoughts and slowly drifted away into my seat.

Jungkook POV

I look behind me again, to see Taehyung slowly closes his eyes. I smile, and realize that he fell asleep.

His head rolls around as he tries to find a comfortable spot to rest.

I turn back for a split second, but then I decide to go up to him.

It's my chance! I can finally speak with him.

I smile again, and crouch down beside him. He continues his head rolling, attempting to find a better position. But this time, he rolls too far and lands on me.

Shit! He's heavy!

My alarms can't hold him any longer, and we collapse to the floor.

Taehyung's eyes flutter open to see me below him.

-------

(A/N) sorry to leave it here. But next chapter will be a ride.

Also school sucks.

And this story is sort of based off of someone at my school. Except I'm a girl, and he's a boy. And we never talk and I don't text him. Similar background tho!