(59)ski pt 2

Jungkook POV

Taehyung looked at me with sad eyes.

"What do you mean you can't ski?" I shoved my head into my hands. "I thought you knew... I'm so sorry."

He just giggled and hugged me. "Kookie, it's fine. I should've told you before we left..... but...."

"What?" I ask, lifting my head.

"Can you teach me? We can hug and touch each other?" He smirked and started walking towards our ski stuff.

"Hey! Get back here Tae!"

Taehyung

"Help Help!!" I screamed as I started to slide further and further. "I can't slow down!! Kookie!"

My skis were slowly moving down the bunny hill, and Jungkook laughed at the bottom.

"remember... pizza pose!" He giggled and came to greet me at the bottom of the hill. "Hey, you're not too bad. When you're not yelling at me to help you."

I winced. "It's not my fault that you won't help."

Jungkook sighed and held my hands. "My parents shoved me down the ski hill when I was really young. That's how all the kids learn."

I gasped at his sudden statement. "No way, didn't you hate them?"

He just laughed and started skiing away from me. "Tae, you're ready to try a green circle now. I'll help you down the whole way?"

I nodded and slowly skated towards the hill. On the way, I noticed some terrifying black diamonds and even one double. Imagine falling down one....

I shook off the scary thought and continued skiing to the hill with Jungkook. He looked so confident while skiing, so hot... so sexy.

"Kookie? Are we close?" I yelled up to him. He turned around and skated to me.

"Yeah, it's right here."

I looked down the hill. It wasn't too steep, but definitely a jump up from the Bunny bill.

"I think I can do it... if you help..." I looked at him with puppy eyes, shaking his arm. Jungkook didn't fall for it  . "Please help me... daddy."

He suddenly stared me in the eyes and yanked me closer. "What the hell? You can't say that! You're innocent!"

I giggled and skied to the top of the run, quickly going before Jungkook could stop me.... however... hallways down I fell and couldn't get back up.

"Jungkook! Help me!" He rushed to my side, flinging snow everywhere with his skis.

He pulled me up using only his arm strength, then pulling me into a warm embrace.

"Taehyung... I... I..."

"What is it, Kookie?" I pat his back, giving him a big smile.

"I love you. A lot."