(74)understand

Taehyung's POV

I have to get to the bottom of this, and the only way is to ask him myself.

Jungkook.

.
.

"We need to speak."

"Oh, k. Why so formal today?" Jungkook grabs my hand.

"Well, actually, I have to say that we should-"

"Go get ice cream? Yes. I agree."

I smacked Jungkook's hand away from me. I stopped and crossed my arms.

"You're not getting it!" His face looked shocked and confused. "Why did you lie... to me..."

"About what?" He walked up to me, but I swatted-him away again.

"Why didn't you tell me that Minsoo liked you?" The sorrow in my eyes was visible, since tears started to pool.

"He—Minsoo—said what?"

"He said that you guys dated.. and sent me pictures of you and him kissing."

He sighed and closed his eyes, facing towards the sky.

"I knew he liked me, but he claimed that he was trying to get a girls attention. Of course, I believed him since he was my friend. But he said he deleted those pictures..." Jungkook started to cry.

He acted so strong, but he really isn't. He listens to my problems, so I should've listened more carefully to his. He helped me, and I didn't help him.

I feel useless.

"Taehyung. Either way, that all happened in the past. I never loved him. I realized the one I love is none other than you. You. Kim Taehyung. Don't listen to that asshole."

I laughed a little, and smiled again. I couldn't stop crying however....

"Thanks Guk. I should've known better. I can't believe I didn't trust you." I broke down again.

"It's not your fault, it's mine. Now let's go put a stop to this all!"