(31)math

Jungkook POV

My heart is still beating...

Math class is in 10 minutes! That means...

I get to see Tae-honey! I changed his name to Tae-honey. It suits him. He's so cute I want to die.

I couldn't hold in my excitement, so i wanted to shoot him a text.

He beat me.

Tae-baby:I miss u
Me: we will be together in like 9 minutes

Did I come off too strong?

Tae-baby: true...
Me: ready to start anew?
Tae-baby: for what?
Me: math :/
Tae-baby: oh right !!
Tae-baby: I don't want a new unit.
Tae-baby: I just want to cuddle you~~
Me: OHHH STAP
Me: IM BLUSHING
Tae-baby: don't get another boner 😉😘
Me: stop teasing me
Tae-baby: never 😍❤️
Me: wow. See ya baby❤️
Read 8:54am

Taehyung POV

I smile as I set my phone down. He's so sweet.

I look up at the clock and see we have a minute and a half until passing time! We can't show any "signs of affection" since, well, school. It pains me, because I just want to hold himmm.

*ring*

The bell rings, and I practically run out and down the stairs. I beat everyone out of the classroom. I hope Jungkook is running too.

I'm blushing already, which is too soon. Just thinking about him makes me happy. Not in that way though... I mean, sorta? Aghhhh.

I approach the door, and run in. I pause, making sure I don't jump into his arms.

Jungkook has to pause too. I think he also wanted to hug me.

"Hey, Tae," Jungkook says to me.
"Hey baby~" I respond, causing Jungkook to slam his hand over my mouth.
"You can't say that in school!" I giggle. Shit. I hope no one heard that.
"Ok! Fine," I say, "...babe."
He gives me the death stare. I respond, "hey! I didn't say baby." I can feel the face palm happening in his head.

After a while, he spoke again. "Ok, let's just sit down."

I tried not to be too obvious, since we've never really talked before. Our classmates may get suspicious. Jungkook has like 1000 friends, and I have like 7.

I haven't even told my friends yet. They've known that I've liked Kookie(hah kookie) since the start of the year. I plan to tell them after school, because not all of them were on the bus this morning. I don't know what to say...

Hey guys! I'm with Jungkook now, we made out and almost did it on Saturday.

No.... that's not it.

How's it going? I'm with Jungkook now. We love each other...

No... too direct.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Jungkook's hands snaking into mine, below the table.

I turn to him immediately, expecting him to stop.

He didn't.

His hand connected with mine, interlacing our fingers.

It felt dangerous and risky, since he was popular and it would be bad to be seen with a loser like me.

All he did was smile, and act like nothing was happening between us. However, I was freaking out. It was so obvious, I'm sure the teacher noticed too! I could tell that my face was redder than a tomato. I've never held hands with anyone! Ever.

It felt....

Amazing.

------

(A/N) Awwww

Next chapter will be a ride.

;)