(58)day 2: ski pt 1

Taehyung POV

"Ow," I rubbed my head as I slowly opened my eyes, "my head hurts."

I looked to my right to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully. His hair was somehow perfectly parted and fluffy.

I ran my finger down the bridge of his nose, then outlining his lips. His eyebrows were perfectly groomed, and his eyelashes were long and separated.

"He's so cute..." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

I moved onto my back and looked up at the flat ceiling.

"What else?" Jungkook opened his eyes and kissed me, laughing as he stood up. "Thanks for last night."

"W-What? What did I do?"

Jungkook laughed as I looked around the room for any evidence of last night. "You were so drunk that you passed out." I let out a sigh of relief and got up. "But I'll have to punish you tonight."

"Hello? Let's go, the Uber is here to take us to the ski hill." Yoongi banged his hand on the door. "Jimin is already down there waiting for you. Don't forget your stuff!"

I ran throughout the room and grabbed my ski boots, skis, hat, gloves, and basically everything else I need for the trip.

"Jungkook! You done?" I yelled will trying to pack up my stuff.

"Yup." He stood in front of the door, waiting to leave.

"How the hell did you pack everything in 5 minutes?" I gasped as he had everything neatly packed into one bag.

"I also pack all of your stuff... so stop looking." He giggled and opened the door.

"Thank you," I locked the door behind us. "Let's go before Yoongi drives off without us."

Jungkook and I shared a laugh as we ran to the stairs.

"4 all day passes please." Jungkook stood at the counter, getting our lift tickets for the day. He thanked the lady and walked towards the table Yoongi, Jimin and I were sitting at.

"These are good for the whole week day, and you can take breaks in between." He handed out all the tickets. "

I sighed.

"Can I talk to you, Jungkook?" I tap his shoulder, "alone...?"

He nods and brings me outside. I sigh, again.

"I've never skied before."