(61)i like it [M]

{haha I had to lol}

Disclaimer: you are not obliged to read this chapter! It's just smut, so feel free to skip over it. It doesn't add to the storyline, besides the fact that Jungkook and Taehyung took their relationship a step further. :)

Thanks!!

Oh, and here's your bible and holy water ;)📔💦

3rd Person POV

Jungkook slowly bent down, leaning into Taehyung's ear.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you."

Taehyung gulped as he gazed into Jungkook's eyes, watching his every move. It didn't take much time for Jungkook to crash his lips onto Taehyung's, pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss.

Taehyung kiss him back, running his tongue along Jungkook bottom lips, asking for an entrance.

He denied it, so Taehyung rubbed his knee onto the younger's already visible bulge. He moaned, allowing Tae to slip his tongue into the others mouth.

They fought for dominance, and of course Jungkook won. The older wrapped his hands around the others neck, pulling him down to his neck. Jungkook began to suck on different parts of Taehyung's neck, searching for his sensitive spots. Taehyung moaned, and Jungkook knew he found where it was.

It began to get hotter in the room, so they both stripped down their shirts, leaving their pants on.

Jungkook continued down Taehyung's neck, starting at his collarbones, motioning his hand over Taehyung's hard nippples. (A/N: idk why but nipple is rlly cringy lol)

He rubbed his nipples, then switched his right hand out with his mouth, slowly sucking on it.

"J-Jungkook— it feels weird!" Jungkook bit down on his nipple, then returning to Taehyung's mouth, giving him a small peck.

"Are you ready to take the next step?" The older nodded, as the other ran his hands down Tae's small waist, pulling down his pants in a swift motion, then doing his own.

Jungkook reached over into a bag that he had on their table, and grabbed a small silver bottle, and a condom. (A/N: safe sex kids.)

Taehyung watched Jungkook as he slowly slid down his boxers, gulping, since it would be the first time that Jungkook has seen his dick.

I hope it's big enough for him....

Jungkook moved down to the base of Tae, and stroked his long and semi-hard member. Taehyung groaned as Jungkook teased him by rubbing only the tip. Pre-cum was already present, and Jungkook smiled, knowing that he did that to Taehyung.

"Hand, or mouth?" Jungkook suddenly asked Taehyung. He just gulped and looked in the opposite direction.

"S-Surprise me."

Jungkook immediately put his mouth over Taehyung's hot member, licking up the pre-cum from before.

"F-For fucks sake." He moaned and shuddered at the sudden touch from the younger.

Jungkook licked a stripe from the base to the top, causing a deep moan to come from the older. He soon started to bob his head up and down, making Taehyung to go out of control.

He couldn't help but buck his hips upwards, chocking Jungkook in the process. He gagged, then kept going.

"S-Shit, I'm gonna come, Kookie." Taehyung moaned and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, the bunny stopped sucking and sat up. "No way, you can't cum quite yet." He smirked and pulled off his boxers, revealing his long and fully hard member. "Look, you got me all hard, I need some pleasure too."

Taehyung smiled, knowing of what would come next.

Jungkook reached over Taehyung to grab the bottle from earlier. He opened the top and squirted a fair amount onto his fingers.

"This May feel weird, but I promise pleasure will come." He smiled at Tae, and stretched out his tight hole, then sticking one finger into his virgin center.

"Fuck..." Taehyung let out a hard moan, reached for Jungkook's hair, only to be stopped. He groaned and Jungkook started to move his fingers inside of him.

Taehyung moaned as he added a second finger to the mix, then going faster. "I-I don't think I can handle another one—" Jungkook cut him off by adding a third and final finger.

He let out a hearty moan, a signal for Jungkook to move his fingers again. Faster and faster, Taehyung couldn't sit still from the overwhelming pleasure. Jungkook soon found his prostate, causing Taehyung's breath to hitch mid-moan.

He hit it a few more times before pulling out.

"I'm going to go fill out now... I need you to tell me if it hurts, and I'll stop." Tae nodded and kissed Jungkook's nose.

"I'm ready for you."

Jungkook put on the opened the condom and positioned himself in front of Taehyung's already lubed hole.

Slowly, Jungkook pushed in, inch my inch. Taehyung groaned from the weird feeling in his stomach.

It was a mix of pain, and strangeness. After the pain passed, Taehyung let out a moan.

"I'm in all the way. Can I move?" Taehyung nodded and latched onto Jungkook's neck once again.

Jungkook pulled out, then slammed back in, continuing this pleasureful pattern.

Jungkook and Taehyung moaned in harmony as he thrusted harder and harder into the older's tight hole.

"Faster! Kookie!" Jungkook pulled out as far as he could, then slammed harder back in, pushing in faster than before.

He soon pulled out. "Hands and knees."

Taehyung obeyed and stuck his perky butt into the air, letting Jungkook to push back into Tae.

Taehyung moaned and groaned as Jungkook held onto the petite waist of Taehyung. He thrusted harder and harder, hitting Taehyung's prostate over and over again.

He reached his hand underneath Taehyung and pumped his member, overstimulating Tae, causing him to let out a long moan.

"F-Fuck, Tae, I'm gonna cum." He pushed back in, more messy this time. "Come with me."

He let out final, finishing thrusts, allowing the two the reach their climax at the same time.

Jungkook released his hot liquid into Taehyung, and the older released into Jungkook's hand.

Both collapsed onto the bed, looking over at each other.

"I love you, Tae."

"I love you too, Jungkookie."