(27)caught up in it

Jungkook POV

I regret not responding. He's probably really worried about it, maybe I hurt him?

I decided to check on him. I'm not creepy, but I know where he lives. Taehyung lives close to the junior high. I've driven past his house once, to go to another friends house.

He's not rich, but he's obviously not poor. I will see his dad working on the front lawn occasionally, or I'll see Taehyung getting the mail.

I wished we lived closer...

Today's it. I'm going to properly confess my feelings to Kim Taehyung.

I'm currently walking to his house, plotting out my confession. I don't want to seem like I'm crazy in love with him, but I don't want him to think I only like him because he likes me. What if his parents are home?? Oh shit.... I didn't consider this....

As I approach his house, I see that only one light is on. I assume it's Taehyung's room, because I can kinda see into it. All I can see is a bed and a TV. At the moment, I'm in front of his door.

I ring the doorbell once.

I hear a thud, then footsteps coming down the stairs inside. I take a deep breath, and open the door.

"Taehyung," I start to say.
"Ju-Jungkook...."
"I have something to say," I start again.
"Y-yes?"
"Taehyung. I like you. A lot. I may even be in love at this point. I'm sorry for totally ignoring you for the past two days. I didn't know how to react, I've only dated girls/guys that I didn't actually like. But the feeling I get while I'm around you, is killing my heart. You make me crazy. I like you."

3rd Person POV

Taehyung slowly backed away from Jungkook. Jungkook stepped inside the house, making sure to take off his shoes.

"I--I--don't know what to say," Taehyung stumbled.
"Be careful..." Jungkook complained, as he caught Taehyung's fall.

The younger stared at the older, as they looked into each other's eyes. Jungkook held him just below his chest, close enough where it was killing both of them.

"Jungkook, I like--" The younger leaned in and kissed Taehyung. It started off slow, but quickly formed into a deep and passionate kiss. Taehyung couldn't bring himself to close his eyes, afraid that he would travel too far.

Jungkook broke it off, making Taehyung frustrated. "What was that for?"

"I know you like me too..." Jungkook trailed off, going back to Taehyung, begging for more. Taehyung closed his eyes, kissing back Jungkook.

The pace slowed, as Jungkook realized that he didn't even know if Taehyung's parents were home. "Are your, parents home?" Jungkook asks, concerned for the answer.
"No."
"Come here, honey(sweetie or yeobo or whatever you want to call it)" Jungkook leaned in for the third time, making the kiss longer and more deep. Taehyung's tongue found its way into Jungkook's mouth, making him moan. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the youngers neck, pulling him down, with Taehyung now on top, leaning against the staircase.

His hands traveled further, down to Jungkook's waist, pushing his bulge against his own. He started going further down, kissing his neck, and leaving love bites in every place he could. Taehyung's sudden change in behavior awoke Jungkook, after feeling him hover around the rim of his pants.

"We, we can't..." Jungkook mumbled, between kisses.
"We could..." Taehyung replied, happy his parents aren't home. Jungkook nodded and gave Taehyung a peck on the cheek. Causing him to send a blush across his checks.

Sadly, he jinxed it. What he didn't know is that his parents finished dinner early.

"Tae! We are home from the Lee's!"

"Oh fuck."

------

(A/N) did you really think I was going to make them do it? Well, they both have parents. So good luck! Maybe next time ;))

Peachies! Remember to vote and comment, and if you're new, comment on your favorite part and follow me to become a Peachie!🍑