(55)truth or dare

Taehyung POV

"Ok, we got our beer. Let's go home." I say, holding up the multiple cans of beer.

"Can we get a taxi or Uber or something?" Jungkook asks, looking at the darkening sky.

I pull my phone out and call the taxi company.

"Hello?"
"I need a taxi at ——— Convenience Store."
"It will arrive soon, wait about 5 minutes ."
"Thank you, bye."

"They said it will be here within five minutes," I say, putting my phone back, "What's our address?"

"Don't worry, i have it written down." Jungkook pulled out a slip of paper from his pocket, but a condom came out with it.

"J-Jungkook, you d-dropped something." I couldn't even look at him.

"I dropped wha—" He froze and stared at the condom that was sitting on the sidewalk. Slowly, he reached for it, while I was trying to avoid all eye contact with Jungkook.

To my luck, the taxi driver pulled up right at that second, saving us from embarrassment.

"Here's the address." Jungkook handed the slip to the man driving, and sat in the backseat next to me.

My hand was shaking.

Is this the fun he was talking about? I'm not ready and my mom and Dad would kill me! But at least I'm not a girl, I mean, I can't get pregnant, can't I?!

Thoughts ran through my head, but then, I imagined shirtless Jungkook—

"We're here Tae, time to get up."

I woke up to the sound of music coming from Jimin and Yoongi's room.

"O-Oh. Right." I slowly stood up and walked towards the room with beer in my hand.

"Hey, Taehyung. About the condom... I didn't know it was there and I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything... we don't have to use it? No, that's bad to say. I mean, I just happened to bring one? This isn't even my jacket... it's probably a friends or something."

"Jungkook? Earth to Jungkook? It's okay." I slowly pat his head as the door opened and there stood Yoongi.

"That took forever." He groaned and walked back into his room. "Jimin is already drunk."

I peered into the room to see a dancing Jimin, holding an empty soju bottle.

"We brought beer. Yoongi and I can drink." Jungkook walks in and sits down.

"What about me?"

"I'm not letting you drink."

"I'm older than you." I walk towards the beer and grab a can. "I can hold my liquor."

"That's not a good—" I open up the can and chug more than half of it. "—Idea."

"I know a good idea! We should play truth or dare."