(68)transfer day

Jungkook POV

Today is the day, the day that Na Minsoo, transfers to my high school.

I'll be okay, as long as he steers clear from Taehyung and I. I will murder his ass if he touches Tae.

I approached the bus stop to see Taehyung standing there, in a daze. I slowly crept up to him and tapped his shoulder, causing a wave of shock to run through him.

Feeling bad, I wrapped my hands around his waist, kissing his neck.

"Jungkook, you should have slept over last night." He whispered into my ear. "I missed my cuddle buddy."

I giggled and suddenly let go when I saw the bus approach us.

"Hey, let's sit up front today." Taehyung nudged me and shoved me into the first seat in the front.

Jimin was sitting behind us, with Yoongi.

"Hey love birds, you know, last night we could hear you from downstairs."

I choked on my spit and turned around to face a smirking Jimin, and laughing Yoongi. They acted so soft and innocent before what happened—

"You're just jealous of Jungkook's big d—heart." I slapped my hand against Taehyung's mouth, stopping him from exposing anything more.

Jimin just laughed until we got to school.

I entered the school, knowing and accepting  that my life may be hell once again. However, this time around, I have lots of loving and caring friends, willing to protect me.

"Hey, asshat." Namjoon.

"What's up Joon?" I say back, ignoring his sassy nickname.

"Nothing, just checking in on you. Making sure you aren't being harassed." I smile.

"Thank you, I have not been harassed. Nor do I plan to be." Namjoon just smirked and walked back to his class, probably going to see Seokjin first though.

First period. Science with Ms. Yu.

No sign of Minsoo yet. He may not be in my advanced science course, so that's why I haven't seen him.

I do know that he is here, for sure. All the girls were talking about the new 'hot' bad boy transfer student.

Hopefully, I don't run into him.

.
.
.
.

(A/N) This is only pt 1, don't worry, I planned for this chapter to be a filler!

See you soon ;)

Date: 8/12/18