Yoongi: Our destiny

"Taehyung!" Yoongi yelled once he saw the young boy. Taehyung turned to look at him but when Suga tried to reach out, his hands went through, and the image of Taehyung vanished like it was an illusion. The place started to crumble as he heard the repeating tick tock of the clock. The sound wasnt coming from a speaker or something, it sounds like its in his head.

But he heard those words before Luna vanished like the others; "Dail Bella."

The last member; Kim Namjoon, that he has yet to look for. Finally he found him standing in the middle of an empty road, looking up, crying, "Yoongi," he muttered, "I-i dont know what's happening.." Namjoon was trembling as he reaches for the sky, and his hand faded along with the other parts, until none is left.

Yoongi ran in the colored but empty road, he looked back only to see the void coming for him. He ran faster, tears in his eyes, he doesn't know what's happening, his breath was faster than ever and he was ready to be swallowed by the darkness, but he was afraid that if he was swallowed he'll no longer have access to where Luna could be, what Luna was upto, but then the darkness outran him and everything in his vision blacked out.

But he was sure he was staring.

He was sure his eyes were open.

He breathed. Normal oxygen.

He caught up with his breath but failed to do so as he got paranoid every second. Light came out from his back and he looks back to see a figure. It was wearing a red hood, petite figure and eyes staring unto his, "Everything is being recalled, everything is waking up, everything is being swallowed,"

It was a female voice, unfamiliar to his ears. "Could humans like you do it?" It laughed without humor. "I wonder what you could do. The seven of you." She clicked her tongue, "Nevertheless a trusted warrior had betrayed us, and the reason is one of you. Wait for the right time, I'll kill all of you - the eight of you."

"But now, let's just have a sweet playtime."

"Afterall, Hades is seeking revenge for itself."

A few seconds after that, he was in an unfamiliar place - he was infront of a pink door. Taehyung, whose hands are in his red jacket looks up at him, "Come on, I'll explain on the way."

"Let's fetch 'em one by one and tell me everything that you've seen." A black cat followed Taehyung, the cat was rather bizzare as it was in an adorable size, with violet streaks at its paws. "Youre bringing that with us?"

"I have no choice." He looks down to see the feline purring on his pants, "this cat is too smart that it followed me literally everywhere."

"Let's fetch Jin hyung first, we need him the most."

THE END