Choosing Jhope

When you love BTS equally, your heart started breaking into seven parts XD

Twitter Acc: LunarmyMoon :) I hope to see some of you there! Drop your Twitter username and Ill make sure to follow you! (Cuz I have nothing to do) and also!! Pls RT my RT deal omygash, I need it!! Its for 6 days, 600 RTs, it has proof and is real, please I need all of you!

ARMYs??? Please! I follow back everyone who RT and will RT ur RT deals too😊

<How he proposed>

Luna chose him, she never really understood why, but she knows she doesnt want to let go of his beautiful smile. Their dating journey was funny and it was full of sound trips and road trips, of course, food trips. He always made her laugh.

The day where they disband, Jhope made everyone in the crowd silent. Luna didnt respond to anyone when they confessed in the cliff, but every member knew, she returns all those feelings to Hobi. She love Hoseok back. But the man didnt know.

As author was saying, Hobi made the whole crowd silent as BTS walks to the back stage, picking up all what JHope prepared for the special day. The lights focused on Jhope as he stared at Luna who was confused about this.

Midnight called itself in the large clock tower. Hobi looks at it with his smile, "Luna," his gaze fell back to the girl. "We have been friends...scratch that, we have been 'engaged' unoficially for years, and I havent proposed yet. We thought we'd never fall inlove with each other, but why is it that when I listen to my heart, everything is just so clear? That my heart beats only for you?" The crowd shouted and squealed(?).

"Luna, listen to what my heart wants to say to you,"

He led out his hands as Luna stood there shocked. As he started singing the song Namjoon, Suga and him created. He lead her to a high throne-like chair.

"I who stole your first kiss,
I who heard your first hiss,
What my heart's all saying is,
Could you please marry me?"

"Could you please stay beside me??" Jungkook echoed like a whisper.

"I who thinks I own you,
I who've always loved you,
I who always cares for you,
I who never wants to lose you," Jhope's smile did not disappear.

"Till the end of the world," Jimin echoed.

"Please, my love, forgive me,
Im a coward, i agree,
But when I hold your hand, lets see,
Whats this? Im so happy,
The problems were gone like magiiiccc..
Gone like a burning fabric,
This song is lame but Im sure from my heart,
This song reminds us of not to part,
I will never ever accept the fact you belong to someone else,
I want you mine girl, I want you mine,"

"I want you here girl, I want you here.." Namjoon echoed, Taehyung added, "By my side~"

"Forget those assholes, that made you cry," Suga sang as everyone squealed.

"Lets get up, and hold my hand," Jin added, "leeetss fly,"

Jhope released a breath as he get down in the middle, infront of everyone, coming in the stage with a tuxedo, and a new hairstyle, he smiled charmingly to Luna, as he snatched the microphone from Taehyung, repeating the chorus with everyone.

"Please, my love, forgive me,
Im a coward I agree,
But when I hold your hand lets see,
Whats this? Im so haaapy,
My problems were gone like magic,
Gone like a burning fabric,
This song is lame but Im sure from my heart,
This song will remind us of not to break,"