Chapter 13

A/N: I wonder if you'll cry. Sorry bishes. I aint gonna let u have a good time with the kiss. Im evil. >:D

"Hey Luna-"

I buried my face in the pillow in embarassment. Jhope walked near me to see what was up with me, I buried my face deeper.

"Yah, Jungkook! She seems innocent I know that it's you who drew these stuff on our faces!"

"THEN WHY DO I HAVE SOME IN MY FACE, TOO?!!"

"You're playin' innocent!"

"Hyung! Seriously?!"

"Luna-ah...did you drew this on our faces? Suga and Jin are shouting and freakin out outside. We have to take off our ears sooner or later because when you come in the living room, you will experience the threshold of pain that only the two of them can make...." after what Jhope said, I heard what was happening outside.

"My beautiful face! I WILL PUNISH THE GUY WHO DID THIS, WHO AMONG ALL OF YOU DID THIS TO MY BEAUTY!? ADMIT NOW BEFORE I GROUND ALL OF YOU!"

"I KNOW AGUSTD IS MAH FUCKING NAME BUT FUCK IT, WHY CAPITALIZE THE STD???!!! I MEAN...WHO THE FUCK IS SO PERVERTED I GOTTA SLAP HIS ASS. COME OUT NOW BEFORE I BREAK ALL OF YOUR BONES!"

"Hyungs! Calm down!"

"MY BEAUTIFUL FACE."

"D-dont touch my faceu." I heard Jhope said when I realized they were already gone in my room. I got up, oh shit, They are angry...Did I made the prank gone out of hand....? BUT HEY! I WAS KISSED HERE! Dammit!

It feels so wrong..like what Jhope did was wrong and its pulling my heart and feelings down, its making me drain. My heart beat went faster as the darkness swallowed my sight.

I was there yet again. The same hospital in the Canada, where Czimone was forced to be submitted after the Philippine Hospital suggested to transform him to another hospital abroad for better care. The doctors were afraid of me, that day.

They were trembling when they talked to the mother of Czimone who was a powerful business woman and has a latin honor in Medic. His mother who I call mom was too intimidating that night, she hates me. And I hated myself because of that.

I was crying outside of the private room. I did not dare to go inside, his mother was there, and when mom goes out of that room, she will throw me glares. And her words were specially infected with venom. I understand her, if I have a son who is dying...maybe I'll feel the same hate towards his girlfriend, but I think I know better when I do have a son.

Czimone. Czimone was already dying before. The ambulance men thought he was dead and he was rushed to the hospital but not yet, there was still a slight hope. His brain is still functioning and his heart did not gave up the chance to live.

I cried day and night straight for a month. I slept on the benches not caring if I will be forced to be kicked out and when sometimes that happens, I will go to my house for an hour and shower then change clothes, then come back again. Sit at the parking lot, may it rain, may it be sunny, I was so down I couldnt even care about anything anymore. The only thing that was in my head was, Lord...he is a good guy, but please dont take him away from me, not now....please...please...I beg of you, if you really wanted a life right now, take mine. Mine is useless but for you it will be useful, just please...not Czimone. Not him. Not my mosh...please. I was literally begging.

I could smell the infectants on that hospital I dont want to go back again. My tears started to fall, I was trembling. Why....why, Czimone? Every now and then, you would remind me of our memories...why.