Competition (Special)

Special chapter - you may or may not read it as it does not affect the plot. If you want to enjoy the story,  please read it as you please.

It will be short - it will go straight to awarding - as to I have no idea what to write kekeke!

---

I look over to my shoulders, nervously sweating. Jinhwan grins at the cameras, he was my pretend husband in the TV show and at the same time, the personal main judge. Tzuyu got Kim Myungsoo from Infinite and Jisoo, Jihoon from Wanna One.

"I will rate Tzuyu from Twice the score of 92.3, though cutely assessing me, she did not show how she would truly act in the given situation. The food she prepared will be given the score of 94." Myungsoo said, my lips turned into a thin line. Nice score. And not expressing her true reaction in the given situation - well...damn..there is a possibility I fail this.

Ehh...i dont want to disappoint ARMYs...well..

I glanced at Tzuyu and Jisoo, neither of them wants to disappoint their fandom, too. I gulped. May the best woman win. I smiled a bit at the cameras.

Jihoon spoke, "I give Jisoo 91 her cleaning is not that neat, and she started cleaning from bottom to top. Supposedly, it would be from top to bottom. Her cooking 94.6," I glanced at Jisoo and saw her silent rejoicing, I giggle at the sight.

Then it was my turn. Ohmy. Im nervous. Jinhwan wrapped his hands around my shoulders as he grins, "Rating of 96." I gasped and look at him, "She is my ideal wife. May I repeat - MY ideal wife, I want a wife who's fun to have with but at the same time knows when to be mature to scold me and refrain me from doing naughty things. The three sideline judges may or may not have the same scorings as me, but I am just stating my opinion so that people would not say Luna Yuu cheated. She is really my ideal type." The staffs nodded and the judges too.

"Luna Yuu's cooking in score of 95." He removed his arms and gazed at the camera seriously. "Luna Yuu made the recommended and ideal dish for the husband who have work that needs alot of energy, as it involve carrying heavy objects and iron scraps. The dish she made are not to my liking because it includes vegetables I dont eat. BUT. Those vegetables' nutrients are what I need for my pretend work in this TV show." The judges clapped and smiled at me.

The final judging was made infront of us, and I won. It took time to process it but I won. Tzuyu and Jisoo both congratulated me with smiles. "Congrats, Luna!" Jisoo smiled at me, "You nasty freak...you finally beat me in cooking!" She smirked and I put my tongue out to her and she playfully slapped me.

Tzuyu grinned at me and then pinched my cheeks, "Ouch! Ouch!" She laughed and released it, "When I met you in Nana Lourdes's clinic, it didnt seem to me that youre gonna be a good wife. You sneak little.." she grabbed my two cheeks and pinched it, "Ow! Ouch!" I complained.

"Congrats, Luna Yuu." Jinhwan walks to me close with a grin and held out his hand for me to shake but before I can shake it, another hand took it, "Thank you." Taehyung looked up at him in a bored manner and his eyes without emotion. Jinhwan laughed at him and use his free hand to punch him on his cheek playfully.

But before it could land, a playful slow punch made its way to Jinhwan's cheek, and Jinhwan's fist did not made it to Taehyung's cheek. I took a step back and frowned at Jungkook who was making a face with his own sound effects - swoossshhh..

I grinned playfully. I present to y'all, TAEKOOK!

Someone tapped my shoulders and I turned my head towards to worldwide handsome grinning at me. "Congrats!" I hugged him, "Thank you for teaching me how to cook!" I didnt know there was a camera focusing at the both of us, not until when Hobi broke us apart and walk straight to the camera.

"I interrupt this JinNa moment to bring you Jhope TV,"

We laughed at him and he just stared at me like he was completely done in me. I laughed harder, and he frowned playfully. Yoongi and Namjoon entered the scene and pointed me to Jinhwan, Taehyung and Jungkook who was pinching each other's cheeks by now, being joined by Myungsoo, Jimin and Jihoon.

"Hey!" I heard Jin shout, "STOB IT!"

All of us laughed when Yoongi joined him, "S T O P! I T!" But he was watching me intenly with his gummy smile, waiting for my reaction, I laughed at him as he flashed me his gummy smile wider. "Oi, oi, I interrupt this YoonNa moment to bring you.." I stared at Namjoon, waiting for him to finish his sentence. "---WORK."

The maknae line heard this and started booing. "BOO, NAMJOON, BOO!"

Oh, the difference of Hyung and Maknae Line..

I left them arguing there and turned my direction to the woman's bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and smiled cutely. "How cute." That voice indicated that I was not alone in this room. My heart beated crazy, as I inhaled deeply.

Something was telling me to run outside. But something else tells me, not to. I want this to end now. The drama in my life. And those dramas were caused by him. I stared at his reflection, his back on the wall with crossed arms with a sly smirk I hate.

"Jamon."

"Yes, my love?"

"What do you want from me?"

"Your hand. Your everything. Goodd...I want you so so much..my body is trembling in pleasure.." he made a perverted face. Although he was goodlooking, he is definitely creeping me out.

"Youre a psycho!"

"You do know I am one." He stated.

"Now, now, darling. You must have been tired from that TV show.." he trailed off, i growled, "Oh! That growl! Dont worry, darling. You'll moan my name outloud in the future."

"HELL NO! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!"

"I have already told you." He smirked wider as he tossed a spray on me. I assessed it and smoke suddenly filled the whole bathroom.

"Have a nice sleep, sweetie."

~<♡>~