Chapter 14

I smiled with my teeths showing. I slowly shook my head. Move on. Move forward without me. I promised myself, Czimone. I know, but I need your approval, your blessing. I was never true about my feelings. I keep on denying. I keep on feeding myself with lies. I keep on ordering myself. But the true stronger feelings remained there, stubbornly glaring at me when I try to order them to vanish.

"Be strong." I remember Pdnim's last word to me before I was gone for the musical movie. "Dont let anything destroy your beautiful self. Dont let anything destroy your identity. You are who you are," my tears was flowing without me knowing. PDNim was such a father to me.

Father....I wonder how is he? I reached for the colorless wall infront of me.

How many times have I told myself to create a path with them? I am, I already am creating. Starting this day. Watch me, all of you. I'll laugh, I'll sing, I'll dance, and I'll be myself. Together. With ARMYs.

"Let's all welcome Luna Yuu! The only female member of BTS! Let's give her a round applause for her song - Fate al Late!" The fans clapped for me. It was a mini concert with less informed people. It has been a week after that prank and that 'nightmare'.

I walked upstairs as I heard BTS cheering me. My mind started to remember moments with those who I dedicate this song for.

"I am grateful that you love me even though I dont love you back," Namjoon smirked at Jin's direction. Jin just rolled his eyes.

"LUNA YUU, LUNA YUU!" they were chanting my name in the tone of the fanchant.

"Wait. Thats it. INNOVATION!" Taehyung's eyes widened.

In that moment, I felt like I fit in. Everyone, all of you in this world, IVE FOUND THE PLACE WHERE I BELONG! I was ready to shout those words. But I smiled with a touched heart.

The music started as the fanchant and screams went louder. In a concert, you wouldn't hear haters. You could focus to people who actually love you. And I love ARMYs too.

"Where's the Luna that I believed to go stronger?" PDnim shouted at me.

"Why not instead of being so gloomy there, why dont you try proving yourself to them?!" His voice's remnants was heard. I chuckled as my voice filled the air.

"In less than a month, they have given me so much to remember..
So much to keep until forever,"

I heard some WOAAAHHH-ed  I  couldn't help but chuckle a bit in my mind. The song was ballad. Something that is so different for me to perform, I always do pop and indie music that's why.

"You shouldnt do that, Noona.." Jungkook looks at me, smilling slyly

"We'll be worried about you,"

"Seven members I dedicate,
This song I made so delicate,
I'm starting to think that fate
Was never ever in my life - late."

The music turned into inspirational tempo for the chorus. The beat and bass blasted as the light behind me turned into brilliant purple with lights that just turns on when the bass is at max tempo.

"We'll die sooner than you being suicidal if you cry." All of them smiled at me.

"Hear me! Watch me!
Ooohhh together!
Watch me be happy!
Watch me be myself!
Watch me fly free!
And more will...
I love myself!"