Chapter 2

Luna Yuu

I opened my eyes slowly to the sound of gossiping from the side of Jungkook's. The three voice was familiar, one belonging obviously from Jungkook, I sat on my bed, rubbing my eyes. So noisy..When I wasn't half awake already I spoke,

"Jungkook-ah, why so noisy at the early morning?"

It suddenly went into silence. The voices replayed itself inside my head and I immediately recognized them from the maknae line; Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. "Kookie, speak." I heard Jimin whispered but was enough to let me hear it. "I think we woke her up.." Taehyung added, "Hyung, common sense." Jungkook immediately said with sarcasm on his voice.

"You guys were so loud, you should be the one to speak to her, besides you haven't had a proper random coversation with her," Jungkook added, then silence. "Sorry, Noona. I guess we woke you up," Taehyung spoke from across the room followed by Jimin, "Did you have a nice sleep? Jungkook can snore really loud sometimes,"

"Hey!"

"Uhm, yes, thank you for asking." I replied. "Noona, would you like to shop with us in the convenience store or stay with the hyung line?" Taehyung asked me, his head popping on my side of the bed, I just looked at him, "Yes, I would come with you but let me take a shower first, you saw me with puffy eyes and I think I look horrible so you guys better not pop your heads here or I'll gouge your eyes out," I threatened them and I heard them laugh.

"We wont, Noona." Taehyung chuckled and his head disappeared from my sight, "I will guard them," he added and Jimin chuckled while I guess, I can imagine Jungkook just looking at them blankly since theyre talking about something akward.  I got up and took a shower, changing into an oversized white longsleeve and black ripped jeans, paired with black boots that is of course for winter, Im not wearing rain boots you know. I grabbed the black cotton gloves and my black-gray toned bonnet. I also didn't forgot about my purple eyeglass, since I could not see well without them.

"....Im ready.." I said while looking at myself. Should I just leave them be? I mean, it's so embarrassing to come with them...but they invited me happily so I should not be worried. "Yey!" Taehyung's head popped, wearing a box shaped smile. Kyeopta..

"Oh, Noona! Youre not wearing any mask?" Jimin asked while he covers himself with mask and eyeglass. "No need, Im not popular in Korea," I shook my head, but then Taehyung showed me something from his laptop, I dunno if its his. "Not popular, Noona, huh, you liar." Jungkook shook his head while I read the article on the google.

Miss Luna Yuu spotted resting on a public park?

Netizens posted photos of a girl resting underneath a tree, sitting on a bench while listening to music. Then they updated theyre status, 'Is this the elite Miss Luna Yuu?', 'Omg, I just saw Miss Luna Yuu! But she was resting and it looks like she was asleep so I didn't bother coming near her', 'Luna Yuu is on Korea?'. For more evidence of the elite Luna Yuu coming in Korea, many people also saw her on a public place calling a taxi! The real question is,'is she the real deal?' To confirm this matter, BigHit announced that there will be an eighth member of the group and its a girl, have anyone remembered that Luna Yuu was a trainee from the company? Is she really back? We will soon learn more about this on the show, After school luv affair.