Choosing Namjoon

<Confession>

"You've got to be kidding me," Luna groaned as she pulled out the refrigerator's handle which was being held together by a glue that Namjoon used so she wouldnt notice it immediately - which by the way, she did. Looks like Namjoon broke the fridge's handle.

Luna and him has been together for a year now, and everyone was cheering and shipping for them, some ARMYs were even combining their pictures together to see what mostly would their child look like, as she quote ARMYs - "They are together under one roof, and we all know RM, hmmm..."

The other BTS members pouted back then when Luna chose him. They were playfully kicking and punching Namjoon, though they are sad and heartbroken. Luna thought for a while as she get some food ready before dinner. I think...his confession was a bit like this.. 

"Luna Yuuji, I know that there is always a possibility that I fall inlove with you from ever since I laid my eyes on yours, but I never have thought that I'll fall," he paused and made a hand gesture nervously. "-Really fucking hard for you. And it took years. Years. Before I even confessed. I was denying these feelings when we were still BTS," he pointed to his heart and looks at Luna carefully. He was scared of how she'll react.

"But when I went to military? Damn. I couldnt stop thinking about you, and in every fantastic moments that I see, I imagine us. If I dance like that, would you laugh with me? If I sing you to sleep, would you hum it for me while you wake me up? If I teach you how to rap, would we do a collab, more over, make an album? If I learn how to do that, would you be proud of me? I always wonder how'd you react in those kind of things," he looks at the other members.

"Luna, Je t'aime."

<When she insult him>

"Hey," he greeted Luna. He was from his work and Luna was pouting like a child on the couch, staring at the TV. "What's wrong? Your hunch isnt correct again, is it?" He ask.

Luna has been watching this Money or Box TV show - where the host will ask the participant if he'll choose money or what's inside the box. The money was now raised up to 100,000 and the participant still chose the color beige box. "I TELL YOU! ITS THE BlAcK BoX WoMaNn!" She pointed to the screen.

The only boxes remaining were the color black and beige; one should be the jackpot and one should be - Nothing.

"Then I vote for Beige." Namjoon joined her and smiled at her but Luna just pouted even more. Then there it was. The jackpot was inside the beige box.

Namjoon has won.

"Told ya." Namjoom grinned like he always do.

Luna pouted and tears well up her eyes; she didnt say anything but it was The time of month for her - i mean - it got nothing to do with it right?!!?

"I...I HATE YOU! YOU..." Luna struggled with words that can make him insulted but nothing. The man before her was incredibly gorgeous and perfect. "YOU SMARTASS FREAK!" She blurted out and rushed to their room.

Namjoon didnt move but laughed at her. He turns on his phone with a smile mumbling something along with the lines of:

"She havent noticed the blood spot on her fine ass.."