Chapter 3

The picture above (multimedia) is Czimone.
Luna Yuu's boyfriend :)
I dont really know who he is but I happen to stumble upon his picture and he looks really cute, if you know him please comment his name. Thank you alot!

Luna Yuu

"Aye, let's go do something for today!" Taehyung's loud voice awaken me from my deep hibernation. "Taehyungie..someone is sleeping.." Jungkook mumbled quite irritated. "Taehyungie, its such a nice weather to sleep." I said, who wants to get away from their bed right?

"Yah! Since when did we have Suga 2.0 and Suga 3.0?"

"Since when, you disturbed me from my deep slumber." Jungkook and I said at the same time, Taehyung whined. "But its such a nice weather compared to yesterday! We could play on the dry leaves! And its windy outside,coz its Autumn!" Taehyung hit Jungkook with a pillow, whining. "Yes. Exactly. Windy. A good time to sleep." Jungkook mumbled.

"NOONA! WAKE UP!" he then went over to my side.

"I will if you boil me water," I look over at him, "3 cups of boiled water," Taehyung raise his eyebrow at me, "What are you going to do with it?" I smirked, putting my head back to the pillow comfortably and ready for another take of hibernation. "Imma shower Jungkook's face with it," I lied.

Taehyung suspected me but soon got out of the room.

"Now, enough time to rest.." I sighed in relief as I began falling asleep again,

Few seconds later..

"WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!" Taehyung shouted, "GAAH!" I screamed loudly as I saw Taehyung holding a rolled piece of newspaper, eyeing me with a smile on his face, "Wake up, Noona~" His voice turned 180° from a cute jolly voice to a deep and husky one.

"Oh shaddup, wake me up when the boiled water is done."

"We have an appointment to go to together as BTS, Noona!" I immediately stood up, looking at him in disbelief, "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER!?!!!" I shouted, my eyes widened, "Well, I had fun." Taehyung shrugged and ran towards the door, I heard it smacked. "That damn boy!"

"...but is it formal or not? Jungkookie-ah?" I poke my head to look at his side. Only to see his half naked body, he's wearing a towel below his tummy, and his back is facing me. He have an average manly broad shoulder, and his back is quite pale, it flexes as he picked up a hanger, his arm muscle showing as he carried a formal business suit to hang on his drawer.

I immediately turned my head back. Holy shit. That was a close call, and oh, shut up people, I want to maintain the innocence of my eyes. "Jungkookie? Is it formal or no?" I heard Jungkook's voice, "Oh, sorry I didn't heard you right the first time, but yes its formal. Im guessing we're like going on a ball for the music video." I bit my upper lip.

"But don't dress up formally though, our shoot will start at 10 and its only 8:30, dress up to a cloth that is easy to remove because we will be given formal suits at the studio before the shooting begins, our shooting for the first part will start before lunch, after lunch, we continue. The make up artist will do its work at the studio, so dont bother wearing any..but I haven't seen you wore it. So to be short, just wear something comfy like a dress or shirt or something with no make up, preparations are at the studio. We are expected to be there before 10 because at 11, the shooting will begin."