Chapter 30

Czimone moved and the cutter hit his stomach, he winced in pain. "Dont kill her, Jamon. Why do you do this?" Jamon rolled his eyes and groaned, "Because she's mine and not yours? You shouldve been dead by now."

He fought with Jamon. Dodging, attacking, but they both know how to fight. Until Czimone won. He hit a part on Jamon's neck that made him unconcious. And he took all his energy to cage Jamon as he rest.

A few hours later, the police arrived the scene. "POLICE! POLICE! HANDS UP!" but they only found a naked woman, with a blazer covering her body and a heavily wounded man beside her, hands on her cheek and a guy caged.

They called the ambulance as BTS were instructed not to step on the crime scene. They were just in a side of the abandoned place, being held down by BigHit's staff. Yoongi was the scariest of them all. The maknae line were shouting her name with tears on their eyes. The hyung line cried, trembling. They got wilder when the men carried a heavily wounded Luna covered in blanket.

"Let go! Noona! Noona! Wake up! Let go! Noona!!" Taehyung cried. Jimin tried hard not to pounce on the five staff whom was holding him down, "LUNA!"

Jungkook called her name, and because he was strong, he was on the ground, hands on his back, but he doesnt care, he wants to get near her. "NOONA! NOONA! LET ME COME WITH YOU, PDNIM!" He shouted desperately as he saw PDnim glancing at them before walking in the ambulance. "NOONA! NO! Noona..." Jungkook cried harder as he saw the ambulance drove off.

Possibility of Comatose. Loss of blood. Those were the words that only registered on Jimin's head.

One week after the incident, Jamon was reported and was brought to a mental institute, heavily guarded by securities hired by his parents themselves. They apologized on Luna's unconcious body, they were manipulated by the psychopath. They were still investigating how he has been like that.

Her father visits more often as days pass by after another. But the seven members did not left her side. ARMYs, BangPD and the others were worried of them. They were barely even eating, their hair were horrible, they were being skinnier than women, and they only take quick baths on Luna's private bathroom. They change clothes once in a while and they only go out for the flower shop, to give Luna fresh flowers every morning.

They made Luna's condition public one night. Jimin opened Vlive, starting his speech. He spoke slowly, and his voice was..different, it was easy to see that he was depressed. Not only him. "I...want to thank all of you. You understood what we meant by the MV teaser Tacenda...it was an emergency MV making, and I was glad...thank you for helping us. But right now, we can only just do a Vlive as grattitude as we cant drag our asses off Luna's hospital room." He laughed a bit, "Luna went missing right after her TV show." He looks at the comments.

-What?! She was missing for a week then?

-Please tell me Luna is alright..

-Noona.. :'(

"Yes, a week. It was... Jungkook's idea to hide the information in an MV as it wouldnt be bothered by the media. Thank you. Kamsamhamnida...thank you very much..but.." his tears came out as he sniffed, "She's on comatose right now...and we can only pray for her to fight...the MV teaser was her story..and it told that much.." he smiled a bit although his ears continued to flow.

"We are all devastated.." he focused the camera range to every seven of them. Taehyung had his arms crossed, staring blankly at Luna's comatosed bed, same with Jin and Yoongi. Namjoon have his palms shove on his face and soft sobs were heard from him. Jungkook was biting his lips, eyes on the ground and his tears were endlessly flowing.