Chapter 27

A/N: So I decided to wrap things up already! Enjoy!

"Youre saying that Im going to participate in a TV show where women compete who the hell is the better wife-to-be among them?" BangPDnim nodded his head innocently and I glared at him, "No." The staff glances at us as we talk more.

"Oh, come on! Why not?"

"Cuz. Why not?" I rolled my eyes.

"Lun lun, do it! DO IT! JUST. DO IT!" BangPD exclaimed as I walked off inside. He followed and walk beside me, "It has money prize, and also a hotel accomodation for about 6 days, perfect for Photoshoot!" I ignored him and walk inside the makeup room.

It has been several weeks since Ive joined BTS, more than two months. Its now 2018, and were looking for places to have a MV shoot - or so what BangPD said. I lick my lower lip as I stare at the other members goofing around. The album is now finishing up, ready to be released. And for all I know, I only have less than a month to prepare myself mentally - if lucky, maybe two months.

"Luna, you have to show up." I groaned, no. First of all, Im not into these wife material mission. Second, damn, its embarassing, how do they even judge someone to be the perfect wife? In my opinion, I think being the perfect wife is in the eye of her husband. There's a man who wants a sweet loving wife, who always allow him on his 'gimmicks'. There's a man who wants a strict wife who is protective of him. So..technically, there's no way to just judge..like..bam! Done! Your score is 89.9, you lose!

"It's three days from now." BangPD released a breath, "I'll let Jin and Namjoon teach you, well, technically the wife thing is to be taught by Jin, but when it comes to a husband perspective, we need Namjoon. Its impossible for him to be a wife, Namjoon cant even cut an onion the last time I checked." I chuckled a bit, glancing at our CEO, "Did you just...roasted him?"

"I was telling the truth."

My lips turned into a thin line, "But listen the thing is," before he can continue what he was saying, I turned my earbuds to full volume and fell asleep.

I woke up with a headache, seven people staring right back at me with curious faces. "Hey," Jungkook casually greeted me and I nodded as I sigh and relaxed my head in the chair. "It's time to go home," I heard Jimin's voice near me. "It's six oclock in the evening and I think you have a night class." Namjoon chirped.

My eyes immediately flew open, "Oh my flying gosh! Thank you for waking me up! MISTER HAN! Where's mister han?! I NEED TO GO! Class is within twenty minutes!" I dashed out of the room leaving the seven members with a frown. Upon hearing this, the concerned mister Han almost let the car flew in speed with the seven idiots silent behind.

I opened the dorm with my duplicate key and searched everywhere for my books and pencils. I havent fixed it yet! I cussed in my mind as I threw the needed books, pens, notebooks in the bed. And then I grabbed my hairbrush and placed the garter pony I use to tie my hair, around my wrist. I smacked the bathroom door close as I wash my face, almost grabbing the feminine wash to be used in my face at the process. I grabbed the towel and dry my face, changing into my uniform as fast as I can.

I came out of the bathroom and noticed all seven of them were literally staring at me expressionless. I ignored it and put all the stuffs I need in my bag. "What day is it today?"

"Monday.." Taehyung answered for me.

I nodded and muttered a thanks, after swinging the Hawk Bagpack on my shoulders. "Your hair...is messed up." Jhope pointed at my hair and I nodded again, thinking nothing but the time. "You might want to fix it a little?" Yoongi frowned.