Choosing Jin Part 1

Luna wasnt eating properly after Jin confessed. She ignored him, she did everything to just stay away from the man, and why? Because she's afraid. Afraid to receive someone she doesnt deserve. Even after BTS disbanded, until before Jin goes to military.

One night, the night before Jin's military, Luna was walking home lifelessly - without emotion, she was too drained and sad, knowing that Jin will leave her. And now, Luna's thoughts were about her not deserving the man she loves. Well from the start she knows she doesnt.

He was just so perfect.

A long sigh escape her lips. "Luna." She jumped when she saw a dark figure leaning against the wall. That voice. A glare to him, "Why havent you left yet?"

A short pause. "Do you hate me that much?"

"Its better youre off."

Why? Why is my defense mechanism so...she doesnt know the right word..strong?

"I'll leave after I talk to you."

Dont.....leave me..?

"I dont have a word for you."

"What happened to us?" Jin stood up straight and walk towards her. "You used to smile at me. You used to trust me. You used to talk to me. You used to even just glance at me." He cornered her to the wall.

He put his right knee in betweeen Luna's legs, and puts his left elbow near Luna's face. Luna's eyes largen as she blushed furiously. "R-RAPE!"

"RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!" She shouted.

Jin's eyes largen as the neighborhood's lights opened. "Holy," he let go of her and she dashed to her house, Jin ran after her, unfortunately, no one can outran a BTS male member.

"Wait please-"

"What do you want from me?!" Jin's eyes largen as he noticed her tears.

"I wanted to talk to you-"

"Well I dont want to!"

Jin couldnt help it. "Why then?!"

"Why are you not eating properly?

Why are you starving yourself?

Why arent you talking to anyone of us?

Dont tell me youre depressed again?"

He asks, worriedly. As he carefully cups her cheeks, "Why?"

"I heard from the members, my love, that you rejected them and yet you did not answered mine." He continued. "Do I have a chance with you? My love...tell me what's wrong, do you love someone else?" Pain shot Jin as he said those words.

"I...." she wants to glance away but Jin kept her face infront of his firmly. "I dont love somebody." She lied. What was the reason of her lying again?

Trust issues. Hm.

He kissed her. She didnt bulged. A short after he pulled out and breathed, "You responded." He buried his face on her neck. "You responded.." he said as if he doesnt believe a thing of what happened at all.

"So?" She hid her blush.

"I remember that you're in denial when youre in love. My love, can I court you?"

<Jin as a father/husband>

"Honey, can I braid her hair?"

"Honey stay in bed. Let me cook the lunch for our kids."

"Honey, they arrived in school safely! Where's my kiss?"

"Jagiyaaaa. . ."

"Aquarium."

"A K U W A R Y U M."

"Fine. Zoo it is."

"No, little one, its aquarium."

"No. Not akwayum....aqua- yknow what forget it."

"Do you need a massage?"

"Im husband material."

"No. RM is boyfriend material but Im greater."

"😤"

"Taehyung? Oh he's idiot material."

"😐Kids. Eat the vegetables. 😐"

<Type of couple>

The Blooming Couple

The couple which looks like they are blooming and when they do aegyo? wOw. And by means of blooming I mean by when you see them they literally have floating butterflies and pink flowers around them. Yes its pink. The author had to.

Part two coming after exams

Important notice:

~Jhope's story is finished
~I will publish the first chapter of The Violet Door maybe next week

(For information about The Violet Door please check it out on the FAQs after the epilogue of The Green Door[Jhope's story])

Guess who is behind the purple door?

GUESS!

GUESS!!

GUESS!!!