Chapter 4

Before reading:
Play Spring Day on repeat until
You finished reading this chapter.
:D Have a nice day!
Challenge: Dont cri
Dont sing along (pogoshipdaaaaa)
Feel it. Read the story slowly. Imagine.
But I guess its not enough to make u guys cri..
[Whatever]
Fighting!
Btw, some might ask what Luna Yuu looks like..
SHE IS YOU!
So Youre stage name for this story is
Luna Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Oh shaddup I cant think of anything more.
I need help. :/

Third person POV

After minutes of preparation, it was already their time to shoot. The interviewer named Momo (Imma just randomly name him Momo and her, Yuyu) and Yuyu was shocked to see me walking in after the seven members. "Lights, camera, action!"

"Everyone, as BigHit announced they will have a female member, and as everyone assumed, it really is the elite Luna Yuu! How do you feel coming back, Luna?" Yuyu started after welcoming the camera, aka the people behind the camera. Every pair of eyes turned to me.

".....good," I nod at her. Her mouth turned into an O, and began asking the others. "Is she antisocial or shy?" She asked, Namjoon looked at me and then her, "She doesn't have anything to say, she only stayed with us for three days so its no doubt that is the only thing she can say, for now, at least,"

"She haven't smiled as well," J-hope, glanced at me, Taehyung did too, but he smiled at me, knowing that I smiled at him for like, 0.0001 second....aish..I blushed but I covered my face with the back of my hand, "She's red.." Jin commented, the interviewers glance at me.

"Is she getting shy?" Jimin showed me his charming smile while trying to get my hands covering my face out of the view. "Waah, she is red!" I used two of my hands to cover my face but Jimin can still peek, smilling. "Haha I can still see your face~" he teased, I bit my lip, blushing even more. "Your hands are too small to cover your chubby cheeks!" He laughed, the others tries to peek as well but Jimin is covering me. I tried to think of a comeback and noticed his hands holding my wrist..

"Well I think your hands are smaller and chubbier than mine!" I replied and the others laughed, Jimin gave me a cute upset expression and he also stopped bugging me. "That's true," Namjoon laughed while clapping, "Jimin haha," Suga is the only one who smiled though - not laugh.

Even Momo and Yuyu.

Jungkook smiled at me after laughing. "Since we have a new member, let's hear everyone's opinion about her," Momo spoke. Namjoon was the first one,

"I think she's gonna ba amazing in our upcoming performances, and that Im sure she will get better than she already is, I also think that she will make us surprise or shocked someday, I think...she's quiet because something happened in her from the past, her silence was the same with Taehyung, like she've lost something special and very important, maybe not something but someone just like Tae,"

"Wooah..very observant, Namjoon. What do you say about this, Luna?" Yuyu asks, I licked my lips, "That one was true.."

"Wae, wae? Who is it?" Momo asks me, "I will tell when time comes," I show him a thumbs up and so Yuyu opened up another topic, "Suga?"