Chapter 8

Luna Yuu

We finished practicing the Best Of Me Choreo, it was actually a mixed footwork of BTS's past dances like Blood Sweat and Tears and Dope. It went well, they position me next to Jungkook but there was a time when I took the center since they said I was a girl. I just shrugged the thought.

The dance was okay! They showed it to me and it's a thumbs up! I think it's hard tho, they have only taught me the beginning to the second chorus, because I have to perfect it until that, after that, I will leave the seven boys dance until the end. It's the manager's idea. And then we'll do a three hour run bts shooting.

What mechanics? I dont know, lol.

We got ready in our dorm, I met the others in the living room. "What are we going to do later?" I ask them, Hobi shrugged, "They dont explain until we're there." I gulped and went to the balcony, taking a seat. I opened the bag of potato chips and started eating while listening to music. Im already prepared. Minutes passed after listening to Save Me, Spring Day, Not Today, Butterfly, Coffee, and the 4oclock, I was dead. Lol, kidding.

Okay. The reason why Im saying kidding and shit is because of Taehyung. He's watching my every move.

*starrrrreee*

I looked at Taehyung, half smilling. "Yeah?" I called him since he has been staring at me from the whole way to home. "Three hours." He murmured, I know what he meant. Three hours of smilling, oh boy, I didnt know I will be one of those girls in a fast food chain who can be ordered to smile for the customer. I mean, Im not discriminating or something, I actually adore those jobs but my smile is too precious...kidding.

(-_-)

I looked at my watch, "One hour and forty minutes, Taehyung~" I smirked at him, he pouted, "But can we take a picture?"

"No." My face remain expressionless after what he said.  "Im just kidding, noona, but smiiiiiilllleee?" He formed a heart using his two long, slender hands and put it in where his heart is, he flashed me his box smile, because of that, I cant help but to grin as well. "Be thankful that I.." I stopped for a moment to think what words should fit best.

Like? Nah.
Love? Omo, noo...
Hate? No way!

"I....I am very willing to take a picture with you." What the hell, Luna? I flashed him a sweet smile.

Shocked, his jaw dropped slightly, and after picking up his phone from his pocket, he pulled me closer to him so we could fit in the picture, he smiled in the camera with a V-pose, holding the monopad on his right hand, I smiled sweetly and that's all.

He pinched my cheeks, "You're so cute here, Luna~" I smiled at him, chuckling a bit. "Because you asked for it, the time is minus 30 minutes." He glared at me, "That's not in our deal."

I rolled my eyes playfully. I stood up to go to the living room but Taehyung pulled me back. "Aniyo."  He muttered, with serious a serious tone, he looks quite angry or...upset?

"This sweet smile," he was referring about my smile in the picture, "Your cute smile," my invisible frown disappeared and my eyebrow rose, immediately. What is he upto?

"I am the only one allowed to see these. Not anyone from the group, but only Kim Taehyung."

We walked towards the venue of the next run BTS, I received a notification from twitter after ten minutes when the three hours was over. Taehyung posted the picture of us, and a stolen shot beside it. It was well captured alright.