Choosing Jimin

Hoseok's story has been released along with four more chapters!

HUEHUEHUEHUE

----

<3RD ANNIVERSARY>

Third anniversary.

Luna prepared her gifts with a smile on her face, sh was really excited for today. She prepared everything! She was going to surprise Jimin at midnight, bring him to a venue where ARMYs have gathered to greet them. She knows he missed ARMYs very much - even that only a year passed.

Well I guess, you cant call them ARMYs now..more like Jimin's fans. But for the couple, the two words - BTS and ARMYs always exists - and that even how many years have passed, the moments are always kept inside.

"The tears? Lets forget about them.

The sweats? Its all worth it.

Lets remember everything. All the smiles. All the efforts.

And may this journey, this flight with us, BTS, will inspire you,

Always, from our past, to what has became of us.

ARMYs. Let's remember. The smiles we've created at each other's faces. The support. Remember, all our happy moments. And even if we disband. We are always, one, big, crazy, family!" Luna can hear how Jimin said those words months ago.

"Like our name is abolished. But our connection? Will always be strong." Yoongi said, tearing up a bit.

Luna laughs at the memory. They all came home with runny noses that day. Especially Namjoon, he stood up as a leader to both BTS and ARMYs - almost half of the world's population actually.

"Jiminie~~~ Jimin-sshi~ Jimin-ah!!!?"

Jimin laughed at how Luna called him on the phone. "Yes lunie? Lun-sshi? Lun-ah?!" He copied the way she spoke. Luna pouted at the other end of the line. "Come home fast, Jimin-ah.."

"You want me????" He said rather, loudly.

Luna blushed, "The hell I do-"

"THATS A YES?! Dont worry babes Im coming home THIS INSTANCE."

Luna heard the car start up from the other line and he hanged up in an instance. Luna sweatdropped, silence filling the whole house. Crickets. Thats what Luna heard the moment Jimin hanged up.

"........."

"Darn."

Well, actually, Jimin was kidding. He just went out to buy groceries to cook for Luna for their anniversary, and tomorrow - the actual anniversary - he'll buy her anything she want, a stroll in the park, and they'll go have a picnic in the cliff - where their relationship was made official. And, cuddle until night.

So when Luna brought him to the venue - to everyone's surprise, it was actually Luna who ended up sobbing hard, harder than Jimin did at their efforts. In the end, Jimin had the last laugh.

Luna was really teary eyed and nervous inside the car.

You know why?