Chapter 1

Luna Yuu

"So its decided?" PDnim's voice distracted me from my own thoughts, we were inside the office, all of us including the seven members of BTS and some staffs. I observed them for a minute and all I cant help but to imagine what would happen to the group, I keep on objecting on the matter but everyone is pushing me to join them.

Namjoon has no objections and thoroughly welcomed me, which is quite a good start. Hobi, the sunshine of the group is also very nice and kind because he was more than open to let me join them, same as Jimin and Jin. But the others kept quiet. Suga, V, and Jungkook, I dont know what they're thinking, but I think its because they dont like the idea.

"Pdnim, some of them," I glanced over at Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook. "Some of them dont agree with this, I also dont..you know that I could always join in the group of your new trainees, right? They're already famous! You cant just join a girl when theyre already rising!" I told him. I was quite upset, because I was inscure myself. I think it's alright for me, but I guess we have problems with others.

I dont want to just simply decide without the agreement of others, it would be a mess. Everyone's opinions about this type of important discussions, matters. That's why we should consider the pros and cons of a girl joining in the one of the biggest kpop group, not to mention a kpop group who performed at AMA!

"I dont like the idea. She's right, PDnim." Suga raised his hand to agree with me, I feel myself got hurt inside but I kept on wearing an expression that can mean that I wasn't even hurt. "It's...It's alright for me, as long as this would turn out good, PDnim, as long as the fans agree, but I guess everyone else agree, so I dont mind.." Taehyung explained. "Yeah.." Jungkook agreed. PDnim turned to Suga-hyung, "Everyone else is okay, Suga," Yoongi just gave him a look. "Whatever."

"So it's decided?" PDnim clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, I bit my lip as I stare at the floor. Im..Im not good enough. "Its impossible for you not to know a Luna Yuu, her talent is legendary and we cant just simply let her go, it will be a great loss. Besides, she has been here before you, all she did was came back. We're the lucky ones because she chose to stay with us rather than to accept the biggest and most popular music company's offer for her," PDnim explained.

"But for me, this is the best entertainment company, you dumbass." I looked at PDnim on the eyes, sending him daggers. "I know you are so loyal, Luna but...goddamit pay respect for me, would yah? Youre so mean.." I gave him an I dont care look, he knew me already so well that's why he's used of me insulting him, but he dont mind.

"Let's start with introducing you..to the media.." PDnim sat on his swivel chair as he look at us one by one. Yoongi who was beside him has a face that looks like he just want to go home, Taehyung have a blank face, his eyes wide while biting his own lip and looking at us innocently, Jungkook is just staring at the table, Jin is just looking at us as well, Jimin too, J-hope has a little smile plastered on his face, while Namjoon looks like he's figuring calculus inside of his mind. Silence..

"Or we could just make an MV right now, and show me." I commented, "Or we could just take photos with you and post it on twitter," J-hope suggested, "How about we have an interview with a show-- what's it called again? After skool luv affair?" Jin added, "Or RUN BTS..." Namjoon voiced out. Silence..