Chapter 18

A/N: Here's Chapter 18, enjoy! I listened to Chinese music while writing this chapter!

Comment later if you have anything to say, but if it's something bad, please dont continue doing so :) That is all and yeah, just ready your hearts.

:))))))))))))))

Luna Yuu

The photoshoot ended in exactly a week. The trip made us all close with each other, the maknae line always bugs me before going to sleep, either they are bouncing in my bed or playing in my bed, and yes, they love to shout.

We also went for a Run BTS, of course. But they didn't let me join since it was an all boys 'party'. There was a mini stage at the middle and they were all supposed to dance at it, individually.

(It was the RUN EP where Jungkook showed his forehead. THIS *on multimedia* episode, where Tae and Kook wore this! *I dont remember the number* )

They placed a seat at the middle, infront of the camera, where I was sitting. I was only sitting there, laughing at how crazy they look. It's a boys' dance party, they said, and they said it'd be very hard if I joined.

It ended pretty quickly and now that I look at the calendar. The date hit me. Tomorrow is my father's birthday. I smiled sadly, it was his 50th birthday. It's been years since I attended family celebrations. I'll make it up to you.

To all of you.

It's my turn now. I called Bang PD as I rode on my way to the school. He picked up, "Hey, Da." Silence etched on the other line. I call him Da inshort of Dad, when I still havent lost all connections with him. I chuckled. "Da? Speak,"

"You just called me Da."

"Uhuh." I smirked as I parked my motor by walking. "Are you sure you're alright now, I could send you to the hospital now, Luna-"

"What the hell, Da? Haha!" I laughed gently, putting my helmet in place. I grabbed my bag and walked to the facility.

"I am perfectly fine, I just want to say that Im going somewhere for tomorrow," I looked at the stars above me as my smile didnt leave my face.

I heard him sigh of relief and I can imagine his face forming a gentle and fatherly smile. "Where?"

"It's my Father's birthday tomorrow, Da, so pleasee?? It's going to be held on Palawan, Philippines!" I exclaimed. I can imagine his eyebrows furrowing.

"Luna, Are you seriously alright, I mean surely youre sick or some-"

"I'm perfectly fine, Da. Please let me come??" I puffed my cheeks.

"Alright just be back immediately, the guys almost strangled me to death when I didnt tell them where you were going the other day," he was referring to going to my mother's funeral.

"Da...don't tell them. I dont deserve their care and love, I was so selfish from the past years, they might as well get my point - they better give those care and love to someone who deserve it, because I dont." I pouted as I closed my locker. Maria and JM is probably already on the room.

He chuckled on the other line. "I see," I rose my eyebrow, confuse to what was funny.

"This is your real self."

"Seriously, I dont get the ID, Ego and Super ego, Sigmund Freud and the Theory of Psychosexual. Damn it." Maria exclaimed and I brought my hands on the top of my head to ruffle my hair, frustrated of the topic, and at the same time how Maria dont get it.