Chapter 5

DRAMA uhead! (Yes, uhead)
Follow the comas and periods respectively,
Pauses are meant for something that's why they are there so fucking use it or you wont imagine it, and no, Im not angry I'm just sulking thinking BTS could change any time just like our Luna here but if BTS got lost, I'm sure..Im very sure..
Im very sure ARMYs would hold each others' hands, whilst carrying their ARMY bombs, trying to get them to lead the right path with those bright and wonderful ARMY bombs.

Shouting;

"J-HOOOOOOOOOOPPPPEEEE!!!"

Luna

"Excuse, Miss Luna?" Before I can even speak and pretend that I didn't cried, a man knocked from outside, they were going to pin me down but I went to the opposite side before they even touch me, Namjoon stood up too but I was quick to open the door, "Miss Luna, you are being called by PDnim," I quickly nodded and a sly smirk formed in my face, "Hmm." I closed the door behind me and started making my way to PDnim. But before that I heard their voices.

"That stubborn girl.." Namjoon shook his head

"No dinner for her if she doesn't tell us what happened!" I can hear Jin's sulking voice.

"Omo!" Jimin gasped with Hobi.

I came in the office taking a seat in front of him. "You saw a video, didn't you?" PDnim asked me while still reading the magazine, "About their thoughts about their eighth member.." I nodded as I admitted it like a guilty woman.

"First of all, we'll settle matters. Now, you know they didn't expected that the eighth member would be a girl, right? You know they didn't know it would be you, they respect you for that. They did not expect this, if they knew I guess they will give a reply far away from their response to it. Really far away, they might think of you as high as sky,"

"You dont know it all.. Im very uncomfortable around them, they are all boys, I dont expect them to accept me wholeheartedly--!"

"That's the point, Luna! INSTEAD OF LOCKING YOURSELF IN, WHY DONT YOU FUCKING SHOW YOURSELF TO THEM? SHOW THEM WHAT YOU FUCKING GOT. SHOW THEM WHO LUNA IS. SHOW THEM YOURE WORTHY TO BE ACCEPTED. SHOW THEM YOURE WORTHY TO BE PART OF THEM. Where's the overconfident, Luna I have met five years ago?!" He raised his voice, he never raised his voice to me, just this time. Every word hit me, he was right. Why wasnt I proving myself to them?

"Is this change because of him? Luna, do you think, do you think he will be proud of you because of this? Answer me,"

A tear dripped down my eyes, (a/n:Imagine PDnim being angry but concerned 0.o where'd the evil manager went?) I kept my head hang low, "I dont know...I dont know when did I changed.."

I breathed in, "After his death, I look at myself every day at the mirror, asking who am I? What is my personality to follow without his love? Who will I be without him by my side? Who will I create out of this emptiness hidden deep inside?" I pointed towards my heart, "Which way would I go?"

"He wants the best out of you, please..please, where is the Luna I know from five years ago? I cant see it now, these days since you arrived, I was asking the same thing about you, who did you become? Who are you now, Luna, tell me, you cant answer right now, cant you?" I nodded his pause making everything come to my mind. I was now embracing the truth about me.