Chapter 26

"I'm bored." I declared as I sit down on the living room. "Taehyung, entertain me." Taehyung appeared from his room and picked up his sling bag, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry my sister~" he sang as he closes the door and left.

Everyone left for their photoshoot but I dont have any yet. Later night but that's hours....I pouted, the only one in here is Yoongi who I think is sleeping. I paced back and forth thinking of what to do. Eat? I'll obviously gain weight. Something productive? I doubt that. Scroll through instagram? I may or may not see different memes from ARMYs. Youtube? Music trip? Maybe.

"Luna." I heard someone call, I turned to the voice and saw Yoongi picking up a leather jacket, "Get ready. I'll bring you to the studio." I stood up immediately, and happily went to grab my coat, Yoongi held out the door for me and we walked off, he locked the dorm after me. Yoongi put his cellphone on his leather jacket's pocket and walk beside me.

On the elevator I was smilling throughout; I dont know why. Yoongi glances at me, smilling softly, "What got you in a good mood?" I pretend to think, though I really am thinking, "Hmm...I'll go to Hyung's studio! Ive never been in there, I assume it is comfortable to Hyung's liking! I'm excited, aigoo.." he smiled at me before letting me out the elevator first.

Now that I thought of it, Yoongi is being a gentleman. Aww~

Yoongi escorted me to a black car and he held out the car door for me, I went in with a smile, "Thank you~!" It was honestly cute! It was the first time a guy became a gentleman to me.

A guy trying to flirt with me back in highschool? I dont remember anyone in particular. Czimone is protective when we entered a relationship, and certainly, Czimone and I havent flirted with each other.....maybe. I dont quite remember.

"Why does it look like your mind is floating somewhere?"

Yoongi ask and I laughed, "Maybe because it is?" His grip on the steering wheel tightened, "Is it that Jamon?" A soft sigh escape my lips, "No. I was just wondering why you were being a gentleman.." I grinned, teasing him. His left hand left the steering wheel as he put it on his cheeks, trying to cover his red cheeks and biting the thumb. I look at his ears and noticed it red, "You wont be able to hide your red ears, dummy!" I laughed as Yoongi bite his lower lip. "Shut it." Using a demand tone, it surely didnt fit his blushing situation,I laughed harder.

"Damn it."

We reached the studio with me teasing him, singing loudly, and intentionally trying to reach them high notes. He chuckled when I got out of the car and run and run to the studio, "Here we are!"

"Yes, here we are,"

I jumped out and down in excitement, "What are we gonna do?" Yoongi smirked, "N O T H I N G is what youre gonna do-"

"So Im not gonna breath? Stand? Sit? Eat? Digest?"

Yoongi facepalmed. He then pointed to a seat next to a piano, "Just sit there," he ordered and I pouted, moving my ass over there. I watched him as he took a seat infront of me. His desk where he works at is facing the piano, more specifically; me. Yoongi pulled out papers here and there and grabbed pens from his pencil holder. I watched his serious face, concentrated on his work.

Unknowingly, a soft smile appeared in my face, and pulled out my cellphone, with a grin I took a picture of him as he move his glasses. Oh my gosh, its just perfect.

((Refer to multimedia above))

"What are you smilling at?" For some reason, Yoongi looked like a pouty marshmallow as his eyes bore into mine. I giggled, "You look like a pouty marshmallow!" I exclaimed, then he looked like as if his eyes flashed before his eyes as he got a compliment.