Prologue

Luna Yuu

I sighed as I gaze upon the people walking in the park. They all have their own world around them, laughing, jogging while listening to music, and talking and dating. While I, on the other hand is sitting under a tree, listening to music while watching at them. I don't even know what Im doing..

I have devoted half of my life to music. I'm a famous idol in the Philippines, and I took dance lessons for a year in New York, and then singing lessons in Canada, I also studied being a producer and lyric composer in Japan.

It is 2017. And I think, it's time to come back to the one and only company I trained for, BigHit Entertainment.

I wonder what they're doing right now, all I have heard from PDnim was they were all doing fine and that I should come back as soon as my work is finished. I'm in South Korea right now, and I'm questioning myself if I should call him now or later...

But I guess, I should just surprise him.

I accepted the job of being an actress from 2010 to 2017, an actress of the music world. I didn't know it would last seven years and if I have known I wont accept it. Many things have happened and I cant help but to reminisce it all.

I sighed, leaving the park. I called a taxi to get to my destination, I shouve brought a present...aish. I'll buy it on the way. Aigoo, but what?

---....Myself is enough. (Another words for I cant think of anything)

I stepped out of the taxi and stared at the building infront of me.

I wonder what kind of life is waiting for me when i step in.

-------

This is just the prologue so naturally it would be short.
Thank you for reading this,
Comment, vote and follow!