Epilogue

Months passed after the incident, everything was going smooth. BBMAS, MAMAS, and many more  and it was the judgement day.

The day where Luna will leave BTS. The album finished. No one confessed to her. And all of them fell to her deeply.

The dramas...the fun...everyone was their better self thanks to ARMYs, to BigHit, to everyone.

"Luna, I love you," Jimin blurted out one day. Luna dropped the plate and looks at him, before laughing akwardly. "I love you, too. I love BTS very much."

Jimin mentally facepalmed. Of corz.(Of course)

"No I mean, Luna, I love you...can I court you?"

Holy shit. Luna repeated those words on her mind, fidgeting nervously. Jimin noticed this and said, "Its...alright...I can wait.."

"I just want to say that to you before you leave..ARMYs want you to stay, of course, but its better that you dont, since you are receiving so many hates..we dont want that.." Jimin looks down.

"I just want to...say that. Though we still have voting as a solution..for what ARMYs want."

BTS waved their hands goodbye to the airplane that took Luna home. She was in a vacation for a month and ARMYs will vote repeatedly of whether for her to stay or not.

The decision?

She was going to be a solo female idol.

How'd ARMYs do that? She dont know. Sometimes she wonders..

Superman VS ARMYs...

Who will win?

:)

-----

A collab with each of the BTS members, sometimes guest in their shows.

YEARS. Years passed after that incident. They were not getting any younger, yet they still act like how they always do - Extra.

Luna and BTS attended Maine's and Czimone's wedding after one year after the incident while Jamon comitted suicide inside of his cell. Luna felt bad, but she cant do anything anymore. Czimone and Maine had a child afterwards, and before they knew it, they became uncles, BTS looks more excited than Luna after they heard the news, especially Taehyung. He was practically singing until they saw the baby. The Sinclare family and BTS family were closer than ever, now.

Yoongi was given the honor of naming the child after him which caused Yoongi to hold on to Maine's child for a day. He was really happy, saying that he'd be a good uncle and give him the "gift of swag".

While Jungkook cutely disagreed saying, "Pardon?" A few times. And kept on whining saying he wanted to name the baby after him, and he would give the baby banana milk three times a day so Yoongi and Jungkook argued which caused Namjoon to break them apart.

Mister Han drove them to that same cliff. They look at each other, closed their eyes as they intertwined their fingers, they feel the breeze on their hair as the seven members shouted altogether.

"LUNA!! SARANGHAE!"

And after that, they confessed one by one.

~<♡>~

A/N: HOLAAAAAAA!!!

You are at the end of story.

1.) NO BOOK II, SOWWY! :(
2.) Thank you all for supporting this book *^* Iwuvyouallverymuch
3.) Hi silent readers~♡

*v* Goodbye all of you~ The Secured by a Woman and other stories will be deleted. Thank you for all your supports.

(^v^)//

Adios, everyone :( I love you all