The One - cute - Sara♡

The One

Imagine for Sara

(SaraHerman7)

___

I waited in the parking lot for Austin as he was about to finish his studio session. The car was steaming hot and I was growing impatient. He texted me that he would be here 5 minutes ago, but I haven't seen a single sign of him.

"Austin, it's been longer than you said, where are you?" I spoke through the phone, looking out the window to see if he was coming.

"Sorry Sara, I was working on some last minute song for your dad, he'll definitely approve this time."

I sighed deeply, face palming myself.

"Babe, you don't have to go through all this just to get his approval." I recalled the many times when my dad would lecture me about what a bad influence Austin was. He didn't get the picture that Austin was a breakout artist and everything. He just though his outfit choices were odd and his behavior was a bit rude. My dad can't tell the difference between being rude and playing a joke.

"I'll see you in ten seconds." Austin said before hanging up.

As he had said, ten seconds later he had shown up. I was relieved to finally be going home. This weather was killing me.

I decided to stop by for some frozen yogurt because it's never a bad time for frozen yogurt. After I had my treats and Austin had his, we ate on the way back to my house.

"Why doesn't your dad like me?" Austin said through a mouthful of gummy bears.

"It's not that he doesn't like you..." I trailed off, coming to a stoplight, "he just doesn't really know you we'll enough."

By the time I finished talking, the light had turned green and I stepped on the gas a little too hard, Austin's yogurt flying onto his face from his spoon.

I put one hand over my mouth as the other was steering the wheel and I was about to die laughing.

"I'm so sorry babe." I laughed and knew that he was going to get me back. He gave me a fake smile and I could see the evil behind his eyes. His revenge was never good.

I tried my best to keep my eyes focused on the road as I drove the 5 miles home. Austin ate his frozen yogurt like a child in the passenger seat and he was quiet the whole ride which was never a good sign.

"Yogurt me." I said as Austin picked up my cup of yogurt that was nearly melting. He fed me a spoonful of delicious chocolate frozen yogurt but then started eating it for himself. "Hey, that's mine." I scolded, wanting to take it away from him but I left both hands on the wheel.

"I should really get chocolate next time..." Austin commented as he picked up a peanut butter cup from my cup.

"I swear to God if you don't give me that back," I joked, trying to keep a straight face but it failed," I will drop you off right here and you'll have to walk home."

Austin chuckled loudly at my remark and set the cup down, putting his hands up in defense. I gave him the you-better-not-try-that-shit-again-look before grinning at him and stopping at a red light.

Not long after, we made it home. I parked the car in the garage and stepped out, hot air still surrounding me. I was in a puddle of sweat (not literally) and I just wanted to jump into an ice bath. Austin on the other hand, didn't seem fazed by the weather. He wore his jeans and jacket as if it were the middle of winter.

"Could you help me with the groceries?" I asked as I opened the trunk. Austin sauntered over and picked up the few bags, leaving none for me to carry.

"Show off." I teased as he carried all the bags into the house.

Before leaving the room, I closed the garage door and turned the light off. The door slammed shut behind me as I helped Austin put the bags on the kitchen counter.

"Hello kids." My mom smiled as she walked past us carrying a large box.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Herman." Austin greeted as he put the groceries away.

"Austin, sweetheart, you've already won me over. I'm on your side. It's just Mr. Herman that you have to worry about." She patted Austin's back. I felt bad, everyone in my family liked Austin, except my dad. We've all been trying to persuade him to approve of Austin but he always finds an excuse or some way to criticize him. I don't get it.

I grabbed the boxes of cereal from the bag and went on my tip-toes to get them in the cabinet. I repeated this process as I tried to reach every high cabinet, putting away the groceries. When we finished, I plopped down on the couch in exhaustion.

Austin came over and swung his arm around my shoulder, planting a big kiss on my forehead. I rested my head on his shoulder as we stared at the blank tv.

"I wrote this song today, and I thought it would be perfect for the album. I want you to hear it." He murmured into my hair, kissing the top of my head.

"Is it the one you wrote for my dad?" I giggled, sitting up so he could retrieve the guitar from the corner of the room. My mom used to lead the children's choir at church and she played the guitar very well. She doesn't anymore, so she said Austin could use it whenever he was over.

"Maybe." His lips curved in a smile as he sat next to me on the couch and adjusted the guitar strap.

I sat with my legs crossed, eager to hear what he wrote. He softly strummed an A before beginning.

His voice was heavenly and I could listen to it all day. He was very into the song and I could tell as he often closed his eyes and drifted off somewhere else, singing the lyrics with such emotion. I'd be lying if I was actually mad at him for being late earlier when I was picking him up. I liked that Austin put lots of his time into his singing and I would never come close to being mad at Austin. I'd only joke with him every time he set me off.

"What is it called?" I smiled as he finished his song. He bit his lower lip, moving the guitar out of the way by standing it against the coffee table.

"The One I've Waited For." He smiled back, picking up both of my hands and playing with my fingers.

"I think it's perfect." I nodded, leaning forward as our lips met.

I heard a soft cough and it definitely wasn't Austin. I pulled back quickly and saw my dad standing in the doorway of the living room, his arms crossed as he leaned against the door frame. I couldn't tell what his expression was. Is he mad, is he happy?

Austin and I were both silent, waiting for whatever my dad had to throw at us this time.

"That was a nice song." My dad grinned for the first time at Austin.

He walked over to the chair and sat down, resting his elbows on the arms of the chair.

"So, you approve of him?" I asked hopefully.

"You seem like a great guy, Austin. I must have underestimated you." He replied.

"Thank you Mr. Herman." Austin said in disbelief, looking at me with joy.

Finally, after one whole year, my dad approved of Austin.

___

I don't know how long I've made you wait Sara but here's your imagine!

These past few days I have been literally obsessed with Fifty Shades of Grey and I can't stop watching the trailer but not in that creepy kind of way.

It's because champagnemahone has got me obsessed with her story Fifty Shades of Grey (Austin Mahone version) IT LITERALLY GIVE ME LIFE.

Check out her story Mr. Mahone and comment some nice things and such:)

Vote!

-Lena