Lunch Break - dirty - Nichole♡

*Rated R*

___

Lunch Break

Imagine for Nichole

(Nichole0724)

___

•Nichole•

"Just leave me here to die." Austin whined as he collapsed on the couch. He had just come back from dance rehearsals and has a lunch break for about two hours before sound check. I stayed in the dressing room with Alex and Robert, waiting for Austin to finish up and when he did, this is what we were welcomed with.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Alex asked, his eyes still glued to his phone.

"Food." Robert replied.

"Edible food." I added.

"Yummy, edible food." Austin mumbled, laying on his stomach and turning his head so the side of his face was against the cushion.

"Oh thanks, I did not know." Alex said sarcastically.

"Let's just get some pizza." Robert stood up and dragged Alex with him out the door. "We'll be back in thirty."

I sat awkwardly on the couch next to Austin who seemed to have passed out. His eyes were closed and his breathing was quiet.

"Austin?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He hummed, his eyes still closed.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to go three more hours?" I said, judging by the state he was currently in.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." He sighed, sitting up to face me. He plantersd a long, lingering kiss on my lips and pulled back to smile at me.

"What was that for?" I giggled, picking up his hand with mine and playing with his fingers.

"It's been a while since I've gotten to kiss you." He shrugged, pulling me closer to him.

"It's only been two hours, do you really miss me that much?" I joked as he ran his hands up and down my arms slowly.

"I can't help that you're irresistible." He grinned, causing me to blush madly. I hid my face in his chest and let out a giggle. I never really liked when people complimented me because I never felt it, but with Austin, he was an exception.

"Don't hide from me baby." He soothed, lifting my head to we were face to face.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips, then sat still to look at me, his eyes almost drooping as if he would fall asleep any minute.

"Awe, someone's tired." I laughed, holding his chin with my thumb and forefinger.

"No... I... I'm not." He yawned, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Yes, you are. Get some rest." I began to stand up but he pulled my arm.

"Only if you stay with me." He pleaded, laying onto his side and patting the empty spot in front of him. I rolled my eyes playfully and laid down with him, turning my body so we were facing each other.

"Aha!" Austin squealed, jumping on top of me and straddling me with his legs.

"Austin..." I whined, laying on my stomach so he couldn't see my face.

"Oh come on, I know you like it." He smirked, turning me back over.

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him, pursing my lips, "So you were never tired."

"Nope." He grinned victoriously.

I sighed in defeat, as this is not the first time Austin has fooled me. He always jokes with me whenever he wanted to get somewhat intimate or cute with me. I'll admit, I enjoyed it a bit.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I giggled, placing my hands on the back of his neck and pushing him down so our lips connected. He moaned into my mouth as his attempt to answer my question.

I felt his hand wander down to my shorts, soon sliding into them. I arched my back in pleasure, pulling Austin closer to me, if that was even possible.

"Austin." I moaned as he began rubbing circles. He collided his lips with mine, kissing me hungrily as he slid his tongue into my mouth.

"Damn, you're so wet Nichole." He groaned as he trailed kisses to my neck

My breathing hitched as his finger slid into me, pumping at a fast pace. "Oh my god." I breathed against Austin's lips as I was almost to reach my point. I was about to climax when Austin pulled his fingers out of me and seductively slid my shorts off, then my panties. He positioned his face at my entrance and smirked at me. I arched my back in pleasure as he began eating me out, his tongue sweeping across me multiple times and his lips connecting with my sensitive skin.

"Faster." I moaned, running my hands through his hair and occasionally pulling his face closer as he dug his tongue inside of me. He slowly pumped his tongue in and out of me and his finger rubbed in circles. Not long after, I hit my climax and Austin grinned in satisfaction as he licked it up.

"That was so hot." He breathed, his lips now connected back with mine. He shoved his tongue into my mouth as the sound of a shaking doorknob came from the door. My eyes shot open and so did Austin's as he quickly jumped off of me. I tried my best to look normal, pulling my shorts on over my panties and fixing my hair.

"We got pizza." Robert informed, holding three boxes.

"You know what, I'm not really hungry." Austin admitted, giving me a quick glance.

___

Requested by Nichole, obviously ;)

Vote!

-Lena