Are We Good? - cute - Samantha♡

Are We Good?

Imagine for Samantha♡

(@cuddles4927)

___

"I can't stand him" I thought while I eyed Austin walking by me as he acted like he was the king of the world. Why was it that we just so happened to go to the same gym?

I fixed my ponytail in the large mirror before heading over to the treadmill with one of my friends that I had brought along, Sarah Wright. She was a big fitness enthusiast and I was willing to learn much from her in order to keep my body in shape for the summer.

"Focus." Sarah shook my shoulder, breaking my gaze from Austin. She knew I hated him and she helped as much as she could to contain my anger. "We can kickbox later if you want."

I nodded, turning away from Austin's direction as I stepped onto the treadmill. Putting my ear buds in, I pressed play and immediately, one of Austin's songs came on Pandora. I rolled my eyes and clicked the thumbs down and the song quickly changed. I set the speed and time before pressing 'start' and my legs began to move in response to the moving treadmill.

With Jake Miller blasting through my ear buds, I was completely in the zone. Treadmills were easy for me. At least they were for the first few minutes. Then I would start dying down and eventually, I'd look like a dying whale trying to keep up with the speed.

I sometimes ran with my eyes closed but it was very hard. Opening them after a few seconds, I almost tripped when I saw Austin standing in front of the treadmill, gazing at me with a smirk.

Pulling one ear bud out of my ear, I saw his hand reach up to the 'speed' button and my eyes widened.

"Don't you dare." I snapped at him. Obviously, he didn't listen and he increased the speed by five. Fuck you.

To show him that I could handle a littler more speed, I kept up my pace and it was going pretty well.

Ten minutes passed and I was exhausted. Stopping the treadmill, I hopped off and placed my hands on my hips, breathing heavily. Sarah stopped her run shortly after me and she didn't seem very tired at all. I looked at her in disbelief and she only giggled at me. Following her to the locker room, I sat down on a bench across from her with my water bottle.

"I saw what Austin did earlier. Pretty smart." Sarah grinned.

I gaped at her and laughed along with her, although I was secretly plotting my revenge. Brushing my hand across my forehead, I wiped off the sweat and jumped up from the bench.

"Ready for some kickboxing?" I beamed as she shook her head in laughter at my eagerness. I've never been excited for exercise but I didn't mind it either.

We borrowed hand wraps from the gym's equipment room and I was ready to take my anger out on a big ole bag of... Whatever a punching bag was made out of.

Just to my luck, Austin and his friend were also there, trying to act all tough. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to box as far away from him as I could.

"Ready?" Sarah said as she held her hands to the side of her face, prepared to throw punches at the bag. I nodded and we both started punching the bags, taking whatever anger we had out on the black leather.

I shifted my weight between my back and front foot a few times, concentrating on the object in front of me. I threw a hard punch, my mind imagining a picture of Austin's face on the punching bag. Oh how badly I would love to hit him in the face a few times...

Eventually, Austin sauntered over, ready to piss me off again. This happens every time I see him at the gym, and that's very often.

"What do you want?" I spat as I kept my eyes locked on the punching bag, beating it twice before facing Austin and crossing my arms.