"She wants to hook up."- cute - Hayam♡

Imagine for Hayam♡

(@Hayamilove1D)

___

     "Go away Austin!" I yelled furiously, slamming the front door shut only to have it opened again.

     "Calm down, baby." Austin's voice filled my ears, indicating that he was right behind me.

     "Don't you 'baby' me. How the hell do you expect me to calm down when I find out that you're flirting with other girls?" I whipped my head around to face him.

     "I wasn't flirting." He chuckled, obviously not treating this situation maturely.

     "Oh really?" I said more in a flat tone than a questioning one.

     "Yes." He answered simply, taking a few steps closer to me.

     "Then what did Alex mean when he said 'Sarah wants to hook up'?" I practically yelled in his face.

     "It wasn't-"

     "Whatever, Mahone." My eyes filled with tears as I ran up the stairs, almost tripping at the top step because my vision was blurred.

     Knowing Austin, I assumed he was right behind me, following me into my room. As I turned around, I figured I was right. Austin was standing in the doorway of my bedroom as I sat on the edge of the bed.

     "Would you just let me expl-"

     "I already know you like her so why don't you just get with her." I spat harshly, a lump forming in my throat as the words came out of my mouth.

     "Why would I-"

     "Because you obviously like Sarah more than me!" I retorted before he could even finish his sentence.

     "But I-" He stopped himself before he could say anything else.

     "You what? Yeah, I thought so." I scoffed, standing up and pushing him out the door. But being the male in this relationship, he didn't budge, obviously because he was much stronger than I was.

     "What are you doing?" He laughed.

     "This isn't funny." I glared at him, deciding to walk out of the room myself.

     Before I could make another move, his arm yanked me back into the room and he slammed the door shut.

     "Are you going to let me explain or not?" He pulled me close to him, close enough for our noses to brush.

     "So now you're going to verbally break my heart." My lip quivered as I was on the brink of breaking down at the sound of my words.

     "I wasn't going to break your heart in the first place." He whispered, meeting my gaze.

     When I didn't answer, he took that as a signal to continue. This time, he took my hand and pulled me over to the bed, sitting down and pulling me into his lap so I was sitting sideways. Before speaking, he softly nuzzled his nose into my neck, gently leaving a kiss on my collarbone.

     "Sarah didn't want to hook up with me." He started, playing with a strand of my hair. "She was talking about hooking up with Alex." He chuckled, snaking his arms around my waist.

     Realizing what he just said, I felt like a complete idiot. I just assumed Sarah wanted to hook up with Austin. I'm so stupid.

     "I'm an idiot." I mumbled, looking at the floor.

     "No, you're not." He disagreed, pecking my cheek.

     "I-I'm really sorry." I finally turned to look at him, his eyes twinkling into mine.

     "It's fine. You're forgiven." He grinned, placing a kiss on my nose.

     "But..." My eyes trailed to the floor once again. "When I said you liked Sarah more than you liked me... You didn't..." I couldn't find a way to finish my sentence.

     "I didn't fight back." He said as if he already knew I would ask.

     "Why?" My voice lowered to a soft whisper.

     "B-because... because..." He stuttered, struggling with his words.

     "It's okay, just tell me." I prompted as , slightly afraid of his answer.

     "Because..." He took in a deep breath, "I love you."

     I was taken aback by his words because, this is the first time he has ever told me he loved me.

     A predominant smile spread across my face as I slowly brought my hands to the side of his face. Without hesitation, I pulled his face towards mine, laying my lips on his. Immediately, he kissed back and we stayed like that for a while.

     "I love you too." I smiled, pulling my lips away from his to look into those beautiful hazel eyes that I fell in love with since day one.

___

I know it took a while, but I hope you liked it:) sorry for any mistakes/typos.

Vote, vote, vote!

-Lena