Pranks - cute - Lana♡

Pranks
Imagine for Lana
(LuluKety)

___

"Babe?" I hear Austin moaning around the house trying to find me. Idiot... I've been in our bedroom for the past half hour.

"There you are," he exasperates as he enters the room, coming a little too close to me. I didn't mind it, it just kind of startled me.

He climbs into my lap, since I was sitting at the edge of the bed, and pushes me back so I was laying under him.

"I've been looking for you," he grins, planting a kiss on my forehead, then my nose.

"I've been in here for quite a while," I say, cocking an eyebrow.

"Sorry, I'm just really nervous for the show tonight." Austin lands a kiss on my lips. It lasts for a few seconds before I push him off, knowing that if we don't leave now we never will.

"We should get to the arena," I smile teasingly, grabbing his hand as he trails behind me.

The fans are all waiting as we arrive to the concert arena and Austin takes his time greeting them briefly while I head to the dressing room. Setting my purse down, I examine the place. It's very spacey in this dressing room, so is the personal bathroom. There's a window over viewing the streets around us and I can see the fans from here in the giant crowd.

I head back to my purse on the couch and stop a can lying on the makeup table. I don't even bother to ask. Maybe someone left it here from last time, how irresponsible.

Checking in with my mom, I call her and tell her how I've been. We haven't talked in a while due to all the traveling and whatnot but now that we're in our hometown, I finally get some free time to catch up.

I tell her how Austin is doing and she tells me how proud she is. Often times as a joke, I feel like she's more fond of Austin than me, my own mother. But I know she can't stand to see her little girl grow up so I try not to get too sappy and emotional.

After we hang up, Austin hurdles in with his team of hair and makeup, costumes, and the other three stooges.

Robert grabs the can immediately off the makeup table, examining it before putting it elsewhere. Alex falls onto the couch next to me and starts texting away while Zach is staring out the window like he's in a photo shoot and people are capturing the moment. I can't help but laugh.

After Austin is ready and after the prayer circle, we all head backstage and I stand in the wings, waiting for Austin to go onstage.

These are my favorite moments. Seeing how happy he is doing what he's doing and I swear I would do anything to keep him smiling. He looks like a kid again. A kid whose eyes glimmer when he sees something he really wants, like a new pair of sneakers. And I know he wants this. Performing is his thing and I would never hold him back from doing just that.

"I have a special guest with me today. Actually, she's with me at every concert but I want to bring her out for a minute."

Oh shit, not again. He always brings me onstage and it never ends well because he either embarrasses me with his cute affection or I get pranked. I prefer the first.

After being practically pushed onstage, I meander towards Austin with my hands over my chest, crossed in case I need to be ready for whatever he's going to prank me with.

I've grown used to the screaming of the fans though this time I just couldn't help but feel like it was louder and wilder than ever.

"In order for this to work, I need you guys to hush," he says, putting a finger to his lips and he puts his arm around my shoulders.