Dinner Troubles - dirty - Ena♡

Dinner Troubles
Imagine for Ena
(ena_rodriguez)

___

I straightened my dress in the mirror before yelling at Austin to hurry up and get downstairs. Boys. To think girls take a long time to get ready, but then there's Austin. This boy's got issues but I love him.

"I'm done, I'm done..." Austin came trudging down the stairs, almost tripping on the last step. He was adjusting his shirt and I noticed his hair was still a mess.

I face-palmed my forehead and walked over to him, patting down his bird best of hair. "Did it really take one hour to put on a shirt and jeans?" I asked while placing my hands on my hips.

"Did it really take five minutes to look that sexy Ena?" Austin smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled and pressed my lips on his but pulled away before it could go too far.

Austin pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest. I shrugged innocently and grabbed my keys off the table. "You're no fun." He whined, shutting the door behind him as we walked out of the house.

I got into the drivers seat as Austin sat in the passenger seat. We were going to a restaurant with his mom, his managers and the rest of Foolish 4. Austin was feeling a bit squirmish in the car the whole ride there. I tried to ignore him.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I immediately stepped out of the car. Austin on the other hand, seemed to struggle a bit.

"What's taking so long?" I asked as I walked over to his door. He gave me a look that I couldn't quite make out.

"The seat belt was stuck..." Austin stammered, stepping out of the car. I raised an eyebrow before grabbing his hand and making our way towards the restaurant.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't know why Austin was acting so weirdly. He gets turned on very easily so when he complimented me about what I was wearing earlier, I knew he'd be like this. But it's cute, I'll go with it.

We entered the restaurant and found where the rest of our company was sitting. I was in awe by the interior decor. This was a 4 star restaurant, of course it would look nice inside.

I greeted everyone at the table as Austin did too. Afterwards, we all took a seat and waited on our food to arrive.

"Austin, are you feeling okay? Your face is red." Michele asked sweetly from across the table. I looked at Austin and then looked at his hands, noticing there was a bulge in his pants. I was too late to hold in my laugh and let out a quick giggle as Austin craned his head toward me.

"Shut up," He tried to act casual, chuckling as if nothing was wrong, "and I'm fine mom."

Michele gave him a "whatever you say" look and proceeded to talk to Rocco.

"You're going to fix this when we get home." Austin leaned over and whispered in my ear. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and pushed his shoulder away lightly.

I was glad the food came when it did because my stomach would've cried a river if I didn't eat sooner. Dinner was very nice, we mostly talking about Austin's upcoming tour, new music, and we also said a few jokes here and there.

By the time it was over, I was very tired from laughing so much because of the boys and eating so much. I begged Austin to drive this time and gladly he agreed. I nearly fell asleep in the car but we made it home before my eyelids could fully shut.

I walked absentminded into the house after unlocking the front door and sauntered upstairs. Before I could reach our room though, Austin had grabbed onto my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Don't think I forgot about earlier." He smirked, referring to me supposedly giving him a boner. It's not my fault he's a horny little boy.

"Austin, I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow? I want to shower." I said as I kissed his lips.

"Fine..." He frowned and pecked my lips once more, then I left and made my way to the bathroom.

I stripped myself of the clothes I had been wearing today and stepped into the hot shower. It felt nice since it was somewhat cold outside.

I reached for the shampoo bottle but before I could grab it, someone's hand took it from me. I whipped my head towards Austin as he stood there mischievously, no clothes or anything, holding the bottle.

"Babe, I just want to take a shower and go to sleep." I whined, reaching for the bottle again but he held it further away.

"Let me help you." He grinned and set the bottle on the floor. He walked closer to me and grabbed my face, pressing his lips against mine. I let him have what he wanted, if that meant I would be able to sleep. It's been a long day for me.

I felt his left hand grab my breast as the other slid down my back and squeezed my bum. I was turned on by this honestly. He removed his hand from my bum and began rubbing my clit. I moaned into his lips as he stuck two fingers in me. He backed me up so I was by shower bench as he pulled his fingers out.

"You tease." I said as I pushed him down on the bench. I stood over his long member and lowered myself on top of him, riding him slowly at first.

The shower was filled with our moans and whatnot for a good while. I held onto Austin's shoulders for support as his hands were on my waist. I knew we were both coming close to our climaxes and I got off him before he could release. Kneeling down, I put my mouth over Clark and began giving him a blow-job as he moaned in pleasure.

"You're so good at this." Austin hissed while throwing his head back.

He reached his climax and I swallowed him up. "Damn..." Austin said, licking his lips at me. I raised an eyebrow as if to say "I know". Giving him a quick kiss, I went on and continued my shower.

___

Follow the Instagram I just made:

@msmahonee

It's late and I'm tired but I just wanted to finish this because I haven't posted in a while
Have a lovely day:)

Vote!

-Lena