Justin Bieber Concert

Imagine

___

You and Austin are going to your good friend Justin Bieber's concert. He offered you front row seats and backstage passes.

As you were upstairs getting ready, you put on your black crop tank top, a blue skater skirt, black high top converse, and curled your hair.

And for Austin, he went to put on his white Trukfit t-shirt, black jeans, and his white Supras.

"You look beautiful babe." Austin smiled at you, kissing your nose.

"You look pretty hot yourself." You smirk as you grab your car keys, only to have them pulled away from you.

"Let me drive." Austin takes the keys from your hands.

"But what if I want to drive?" You pout as you walk out to your car.

"I'm driving." Austin shakes the keys in front of you.

"Fine." You laugh, sitting in the passenger's seat as Austin comes around the other side and gets in the driver's seat.

Thirty minutes of driving later, Austin finally parks the car and you step out, seeing the front door already packed with girls.

When you got into the stadium, you and Austin both stood in the front and soon enough, the concert began. Lights flashed, music boomed. Justin sang a few songs before getting to One Less Lonely Girl.

"Are there any lonely girls in here?" Justin shouts, causing the stadium to explode with screams.

"How about... You." He point directly at you, winking. You turn to Austin who's equally stunned. Soon, you see someone come down and usher you onstage. He guided you past the rows of fans to the back of the stage, behind the wings. There was a stool in the middle of the stage and you sat there, waiting for Justin to start singing.

After the song was finished, a bouquet of roses were given to you and Justin kissed your cheek. When you looked out to the crowd, there were hundreds of people but you noticed one certain important person was missing. Austin.

You searched worriedly as Justin led you backstage. "You got backstage passes right y/n? You can just wait here. Hey, where's Austin?" He raised an eyebrow as he winked and ran back onstage.

"I have no idea." You whisper to yourself. You quickly pull out your phone, texting and calling Austin. No answer. Then you rush outside and the first place you think of is your car. Once you get close, you notice a figure in the drivers seat. You slowly knock on the window, hoping Austin will come out.

"What." Austin says as he stepped out of the car, refusing to make eye contact with you.

"Why'd you leave?" You turn his head to face you.

"I-I... Needed some air." He said unsure.

"No, you didn't. What happened?" You crossed your arms, still holding the bouquet.

"That. That's what happened." He pointed at the roses and started to walk past you but you put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"This? Roses?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Yes. And everything else." He looked down.

"Everything else?" You say in confusion.

You wait for Austin to answer but all he does is just let out a big sigh.

"I guess I kind of got jealous when Justin sang to you onstage and I thought that I've never done something that 'sweet' to you before. I thought you were actually starting to like him..." He put his hands in his pockets, sounding ashamed of his words.

"What? Austin, there's no one I'd rather spend my life with than you. Justin is just a friend okay? Maybe Justin does like me but I definitely don't like him that way." You explain as Austin looks up, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Really...?" He chokes out. You nodded slowly as you see a smile form on his lips.

"Then... I'm sorry for assuming things. I was just trying to protect you and I guess I wa-" You cut him off by pressing your lips onto his. He doesn't hesitate to kiss back and you feel him wrap his arms around you as you run a hand through his hair.

"I love you, babe." Austin pulls away.

"I love you too. We should get back..." You smile at him as you both go backstage to talk to Justin.

___

lololololol earthquakes really bug me especially when they're at 7:00 in the morning :)

Vote!

-Lena