Are You Done Yet? - cute - Sofia♡

Are You Done Yet?
Imagine for Sofia
(sofiajiminez02)

___

"What did you get for number three?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the paper in front of me.

"Florida." Austin answered, not moving his eyes either.

"That's interesting cause we're doing math." I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Are you done yet?" Austin asked.

"No." I answered, continuing my work.

"What about now?" He asked again.

"No, Austin." I giggled, giving him a quick glance.

"Okay..." He looked to the side and ran his tongue along his bottom lip. I wrote down a couple answers until Austin decided to speak up again, interfering with my learning.

"Are you done now?"

"Do I look done?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry." He looked away again. "What about now?" His head shot up like a puppy.

"Fine." I laughed at how cute he was being and set down my pencil. In the process, I closed my notebook and set it in my backpack.

"Good." He stood up from the bed and headed out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I cross crossed my legs, looking at him quizzically.

"I need to fix my hair." He took his hat off as he left the room.

"Okay...?" I said to practically to myself, since Austin was already out of the room.

As I waited for him to get back, I noticed he left his phone behind. It must've slipped out if his pocket or something. A grin formed on my lips as I reached over and picked it up. Luckily, he didn't have a password so I swiped through his apps until one of them caught my eye. He had at least one million followers on Twitter so I just thought they should all know something.

I opened his Twitter and began typing a new tweet.

'Y/N is cooler than I am and I'm really lame.'

I tweeted and clicked the home button before locking the phone. I threw it on the bed when I heard Austin opened the bathroom door. "What were you doing...?" He eyed me.

"Nothing." I answered quickly and covered my face with a pillow.

"You're ridiculous." He chuckled and pulled the pillow away from me.

I tried to hold in the laugh as Austin picked up his phone and unlocked it.

"Y/N is cooler than I am and I'm really lame." He read out loud.

"I wonder who tweeted that." I said innocently.

"Yeah, me too..." He gave me an evil smirk and I knew he was going to get me back. My eyes widened before I bolted out the door, hearing his footsteps behind me. I had no idea where I was going to be honest.

"Come back here!" I heard him yell from the top of the stairs as I reached the bottom. I ignored him and ran out the front door into the pouring rain.

Way to go, me.

But luckily, the garage was open so I still had a way of getting back into the house without having to pass Austin.

The rain immediately soaked my clothes, leaving them to cling annoyingly to me. It was very dark outside, the only light coming from the garage. I couldn't really see anything, considering the fact that the street lights in my neighborhood only turned on after 8:00 and it was currently 7:30.

It was silent, other than the pitter patter coming from the rain on the house. I heard a loud click and whipped my head around. Then the garage door began to close.

Austin had locked me out.

I picked up my feet quickly as I ran up the porch steps and under the shelter of the roof above the wide porch which held a comfortable hammock and a small bench. There was a large window behind the bench and I could see Austin peering through the curtains, an obnoxious smirk plastered across his face. I walked over and put my hand on the cold window, trying to slide it open. But it was locked from the inside.

"Need help?" A voice startled me as I snapped my head towards the door, where Austin stood.

The door was wide open but before I could run in, he slammed it close, with him safely in the house while I was out here in the cold weather. "You're a meanie!" I pouted and stomped my foot, sitting down on the chair.

It was quiet for the longest time, until I heard the door creak open, Austin's tall frame blocking the doorway.

"I was just playing with you, baby." He stuck his bottom lip out and held his arms out for me. I stood up and crossed my arms stubbornly, stomping like a five year old into the house. If he was going to lock me out of the house, I might as well play along.

"Are you mad at me babe?" He trailed quickly behind me, snaking his arms around my waist.

I simply shook my head and made my way up the stairs, to my room. Sitting down on my bed, I began to finish my homework that Austin had interrupted me in earlier. "I'm sorry y/n, it was a joke!" He said in a childish tone, almost as if he was Alex. I shot him a glare before standing up again, attempting to walk out of the room. In an instant, Austin crouched onto the floor and grabbed on to my left leg.

"Austin, what are you doing?" I giggled, trying to pull my leg out of his grip.

"I'm not letting go until we're good!" He murmured and rested the side of his head on my calf.

"Well it's not very easy when my boyfriend is clinging on my leg for dear life." I crossed my arms and looked down at him.

"Oh, hah... Sorry." He smiled quickly and jumped up so he was now standing in front of me.

"We're good?" He smirked.

"We're good." I nodded, quickly pecking him on the lips.

___

I wrote this a long time ago but I just didn't post it, so I decided to make it a requested imagine so, here you go Sofia!

Vote!

-Lena