Homecoming - cute - Hannah♡

Homecoming

Imagine for Hannah

(@Lukehemmingxx)

___

"So, do you have a date to homecoming yet?" One of my friends, Alex Constancio, asked as we sat on the bleachers, waiting for the football game to begin.

"Not yet." I sighed, "You?"

"Sarah." He answered.

"Oh, right." I nodded.

"You do know homecoming is tomorrow?" Alex questioned, taking a bag of Skittles out of his jacket pocket.

"I'm not stupid." I laughed, noticing the football players in black and blue jerseys come out onto the field. The sound of the screaming crowd almost blew my eardrums.

I was looking for one player, though. Number 74. I guess you could say I had a small, tiny, little crush on him. His name? Austin Carter Mahone.

"Look, there's Austin." Alex pointed to a boy putting his helmet on. He had told me Austin liked me back once, but I didn't really believe him since he was laughing the whole time. Alex always laughs when he's lying. But Alex laughs all the time. Who knows what's going on inside that awkwardly round head of his. You can never trust that boy.

"Hey, can you go get some popcorn. Thanks." Alex sounded hesitant, handing me a five dollar bill.

"Sure." I took the money out of his hands and got up from the cold seat.

After I returned from the extremely long snack line, the game had already begun. I took my seat next to Alex and watched as the players tackled each other at the 20 yard line.

We were playing our rival school and I was getting very nervous. I was never a big fan of football, though I've only ever watched football on tv. But when you're actually at the game, it's very suspenseful and more exciting.

Half-time came by and the stands were roaring with fans. Alex and I were on the first row, closest to the field.

Alex had told me we were invited to go down and sit with the players so I followed him down the blechers, and to the benchs.

I watched as the players came in a huddle. My heart stopped when I noticed Number 74 look my way.

Was he looking at me? Maybe he just saw a fly or something.

The marching band began to play a tune I couldn't recognize and they walked out onto the field. Like a traditional football game, the marching band walked around and formed different formations on the field.

I watched as they filed into two parallel lines, and one line connecting the two, as if to form the letter 'H'. I was too busy being confused when I noticed they had spelled out... my name?

There were two letters formed under my name, 'H' and 'C'. The music ended when the last shape was formed, a question mark.

I looked toward Alex, still stuck in a state of confusion, but instead, all eyes were on me. My heart began to beat faster as I had no idea what was happening. Everyone fell silent when the Austin Mahone began to walk towards me.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Alex, turning my head to face him. He had an unusually wide grin on his face and his gaze was kept forward.

"See for yourself." He replied, nodding his head toward where he was looking.

"What are you-" I froze, wide eyed.

There in front of me was Austin. In his hands were a bouquet of flowers and a large poster that read:

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Homecoming is tomorrow,

And I'd love to go with you.

He had the biggest smile and I swear I just saw a glimpse of heaven.

My hands were now covering my mouth, trying to hide the shock and overwhelming feeling I was currently holding.

"Is that a yes?" He grinned. I nodded my head and ran towards him, jumping into his arms as he picked me up off my feet, dropping everything in his hands. I heard the whole crowd burst into applauses and cheers, telling me that they were probably listening to everything.

So he actually does like me...

___

I wrote this instead of doing homework shh...

I started with writing about going to homecoming and doing your makeup and everything and then I erased it all and wrote about being asked to homecoming so... *shrugs*

ily guys!

Vote, vote, vote!

-Lena