Plan B - dirty - Ashley♡

Plan B

Imagine for Ashley

(Dallen26)

___

It's calm and quiet. I'm enjoying being alone in the house. Not that I don't like Austin's company. It's nice to have some time to myself to just relax, from all the media and drama going on.

I'm glad Austin chose to move into a house far from others. There're trees surrounding our half glass house. It's very exposed, but we don't need to worry as we don't have any neighbors for a few miles.

I'm sitting on the couch, reading a magazine as I hear a car pull up the driveway. I assume it's Austin. I continue to read my magazine.

The front door swings open and then shuts loudly, startling me.

"Hey, babe," I beam, glancing over at him. He doesn't make any effort to acknowledge me and walks straight upstairs. Weird.

I follow him, setting the magazine on the glass coffee table. When I'm upstairs, I head for Austin's office. As I expected, he's sitting in his chair, his eyes fixated on his smart phone.

"Everything okay?" I ask, standing in the doorway. His eyes flicker up to me and immediately look back down at his phone. He sighs but keeps his mouth shut.

Alright, if he's not going to talk I might as well initiate Plan B.

I saunter towards him. He's mad, I can tell by his expression. But what is he mad at? That's what I'm going to find out.

Placing my hands on his shoulders, I crawl into his lap, clearly surprising him.

"What are you doing?" he whispers, eyes closed.

I ignore his question and attack his neck with kisses. His skin is soft but I feel his body tense as I run my hands down his chest. He was not expecting this at all.

"Ashley," he groans as I nibble on his sweet, tender skin. My fingers grab the hem of his black T-shirt and slowly pull it over his head. His upper half is well toned. Very well toned.

"Tell me what's wrong." I start to grind my hips against his, the friction intoxicating.

He moans quietly, his head back, eyes still closed. I leave small love bites on his neck. He bites his lip deliberately, not saying a word.

"Or I'll have to get it out of you myself."

I climb off his lap and smirk as I notice his hard on. Part one, check.

Turning on my heel, I sway my hips as I walk out the door and to our bedroom. I know it'll only take about five minutes for him to be crawling back in here, wanting more. I race into the closet, digging through the drawers and shelves to look for some lingerie.

I find a black lace bra and matching panties. I strip myself and pull them on along with a pair of tall, black stilettos. Covering myself with a rose pink silk robe, I realize Austin has not come back from his office. I wonder what's gotten into him.

My heels click against the wooden floor as I make my way to his office in search for him. The door is still wide open. I stand in the doorway, the back of Austin's leather swivel chair facing me. If I hadn't known him, I would've assumed he was gazing out the floor-to-ceiling window at the view of the hills. But Austin's not that innocent.

I step into the room discreetly, inching toward his desk as quietly as my heels will let me be. His jeans and boxers are on the floor.

"Fuck," he whispers and I watch in amusement as he strokes himself repeatedly.

"Enjoying yourself?"

He stops immediately at the sound of my voice and he knows he's been caught. I cross my arms across my chest and widen my stance to look a bit more intimidating. I make sure one leg is exposed from the robe and a sliver of my black panties showing. Part two, done.

He turns the chair around slowly, his face reddening in embarrassment.

Reaching for the belt of my robe, I untie it in a slow manner, letting it fall to the floor in a pool. Austin's eyes widen and I grin victoriously.

"Oh, what you do to me," he gapes, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. I stand in front of him, and he wraps his arms around my waist as he nuzzles his nose against my panties.

He inhales sharply and his fingers trace the hem of the lace. I rake my fingers through his hair while he strips me of my underwear.

"Oh, baby," he breathes, pressing his nose against my sex. My insides clench tightly as he runs his index finger delicately across my skin, over and over in circular motions.

I nearly unravel right then and there as he glides his index finger in me, tantalizingly steady and calm.

"You're so ready," he says in admiration, kissing my belly as he continues his process of in and out, in and out.

His mouth travels north and soon reaches my lace bra. He's standing now, his fingers moving deeply.

"So big," he groans as he kisses the tops of my breasts and I try to suppress my giggle from his comment.

With his teeth, he clasps the cup of the bra and gently pulls it downward so my breast is pushed up and out. He does the same with the other.

"Put it on me, baby," he moans and lowers me onto his erection. I press my forehead against his and savor the fullness. Then I slowly start to ride him. I kiss his neck in the process.

"Mmm..." I throw my head back and shut my eyes tightly.

His raged breathing and my quiet moans fill the room. The feeling of him so deep inside me gives me more pleasure than I can explain. Our hips grinding together, the fact that we can't keep our hands off each other, and the way he stares me so lovingly in the eyes is enough to send me more than over the edge, my high taking over my body as I scream his name.

"Oh God," Austin hisses as he's near his climax too. Soon enough, I'm being pulled off him and he comes against my stomach, over and over.

I rest my forehead against his, my arms hung loosely around his shoulders as I try to regain my composure.

"Looks like we'll have to clean you up." Austin picks me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around his torso.

"Round two in the shower?" he breathes heavily as he carries me to our bedroom.

"Can't wait," I say, nodding in anticipation.

___

Please take a few minutes if you have any to read my new fan fiction "For The Girl Who Waited", it'd really mean a lot!

Vote!

-L