False Accusations - cute - Daisy♡

False Accusations

Imagine for Daisy

(e_theboss13)

___

I greeted Michele as I walked into the house, moving up to Austin's bedroom. He threw his backpack on the ground before flopping onto the bed lazily.

"Hey, are you free tonight? I was thinking we could get some pizza and old movies like we used to." Austin mumbled into the blankets.

I sat in his computer chair as I swiveled around for a moment.

"Sorry, Devon and I are going on a date later today." I spun around in circles.

When I realized that Austin was not replying to me, I stopped spinning and looked at him questioningly.

"Is there something wrong?"

Austin sat up, his legs bent in front of him as he hugged his knees. "You know that guy is cheating on you."

My jaw nearly dropped at his accusation.

"How could you say that?" I retorted, defending my boyfriend.

He shrugged and looked as if nothing were really wrong. "I saw him with another girl behind the school today before we left."

No, he has to be lying. Why the hell is he making this up? Does he hate me or something?

"Why do you assume every guy I date is cheating on me?" I snapped unexpectedly.

For as long as I can remember, whenever I'm in a relationship Austin always has something bad to say about it. It annoyed me a lot but he was my best friend and he's just looking out for me, being a little too overprotective.

"I mean it this time Daisy, Devon isn't the one for you."

I was speechless. He doesn't even know Devon that well, how dare he say things like this. I stood up from my seat and grabbed my bag, ready to leave.

"Where are you going? We still have homework to finish." Austin hopped off the bed and grabbed my arm, pulling me back inside the room. He wrapped his arms around my head as he liked hugging me this way. My face was pressed against his toned chest as he hugged me dearly.

"I'm sorry Daisy," he said in a somewhat teasing tone," I shouldn't have said that. Now would you help me with my homework? If I don't finish it by dinner I don't know who will."

I rolled my eyes at him and dropped my bag onto the floor.

"I hate you." I mumbled as he grinned from ear to ear.

"I love you too." He replied happily as he grabbed his backpack and sat on the ground. I followed him and took out my notebook.

We worked on our homework for over an hour. I nearly lost track of time, but when I glanced at my phone, I knew I needed to get ready from my date tonight. I stuffed my things in my bag and began to standing, my legs feeling weird from sitting so long.

"Do you have to go with that nutjob?" Austin whined, his eyes searching for the heavens. Not this again...

"Austin, I hate to break to you but, Devon isn't a bad guy."

"You don't know him like I know him." He sneered, scaring me a bit.

"What do you know about Devon? You've never even met him." I snapped back.

"Yeah, and I don't want to meet him. He's cheating on you Daisy, you just haven't seen him yet."

"Shut up! You're so annoying. I can date whoever I want Austin, and I don't care what you think."