Drunk - dirty/cute - Kasey♡

Drunk
Imagine for Kasey
(ayoitskasey)

___

"Hello, baby."

"Please, Austin," I back myself into the corner of the room, "stop."

"Just one kiss. We can make out. It'll be fun."

Shaking my head, I crouch down and hug my knees to my chest, scared for my life.

Austin is dangerous to be around when he's drunk. Right now, he's more intoxicated than he's ever been. All thanks to his friends who wanted a guys' night out.

Now here I am, having to deal with drunk Austin as he towers over me, powerful and intimidating. I don't know what he's going to do and it scares me more that he's capable of hurting me.

"Come here baby," Austin lowers himself and grabs onto my arm. I shake my head immediately, trying so hard to wriggle myself out of his grasp.

"Come to daddy." Pulling me towards him, he attempts to lift me up. I fight against him but it think it's a know fact that I cannot win when it comes to Austin, especially when he's drunk.

When he gets tired of me resisting against him, he drags me across the wooden floor by my arm.

"Why don't you want to play with me?" he chuckles lowly, laying himself on top of me on the floor as he kisses my neck.

"Austin, stop." He's never treated me like this before and I don't like this side of him.

"No, you stop," he growls, biting harshly on my neck, "stop fighting me and just love it for once."

"Why are you doing this?" I choke out, my hands trying their hardest to push him off me.

"Why can't I just do something without you asking questions?"

His hands travel in and up my shirt, grabbing one of my breasts. Forcefully kissing me, I barely taste the alcohol on his breath. I cringe and try to pull back but he pins me down harder.

Tears start to stream down my face uncontrollably.

"Don't cry, it'll be over before you know it," Austin murmurs, kissing underneath my ear.

He pulls my pajama shorts off and strips me of my underwear. He undoes his fly and exposes his long erection.

"Austin-"

"Shh..." he coos and I try crawling backwards but his weight is sitting on my hips.

"Please," I whimper, wanting this nightmare to end, "don't do this."

"It's okay, baby, I won't hurt you."

But you already have.

"I don't want to, please Austin. Let me go."

Austin always told me he would never make me do anything I didn't want to. My stomach churns as I think about what he'll do when he's sober.

Shoving his full length into me, he holds down my arms above my head and stares at me dangerously. I see his hazel green eyes have turned a dark brown, almost black even.

I try so hard to move my limbs but he's got me locked down with his body. I'm crying hard now.

Austin pushes his lips onto mine and takes complete domination as he rocks his hips faster, each thrust causing me to cry harder.

I don't want this. I hate when Austin's drunk. He takes his anger out on me and most of the time it's not a good thing.

"Yeah, baby, that feels so good," Austin groans, biting his bottom lip.