MMM Yeah - cute - Khayla♡

MMM Yeah

Imagine for Khayla

(love_ya_khayla)

___

"And... action!" The director, Allen, says into the megaphone and 'MMM Yeah' plays through the speakers.

Austin asked me to come to the set of his new music video with Pitbull and I was stoked. I've never really seen him in action, as you could say, except backstage in concerts.

I sit back in Austin's director chair, crossing my legs. The set for the music video is bright and flashy. LED lights are everywhere and mostly everything is white except the so called 'dancer' girls. There are two and they concern me. I've never met the girls and I want to be friendly, but the fact they're wearing basically their underwear in front of my boyfriend just worries me.

Pitbull is wandering around on set holding a water bottle and wearing his groggy slippers while Austin is singing into the camera. I guess it's just the usual for celebrities to be walking around casually on music video sets. If I were a fan, I would be freaking out and stalking them constantly but I keep my composure. Not that I'm not a fan of Pitbull.

"When I saw her, walking down the street..." Austin's wonderful voice fills my ears and I quietly sing along.

"Cut!" Allen stops and the music cuts off, "Austin, you need to be more in character. Act like you're fascinated by her and you want more."

I raise an eyebrow at what the director just said aloud and glance at Austin who only nods and follows what he's told.

"She looked so fine, I just had to speak." Austin steps closer to the girl on his right. She's about my height with long brown hair and she's pretty too. Like stunning. I feel the hairs on my body prickle from the growing jealously.

About five minutes pass and they've still been working on the same scene where Austin is touching the girl. I scowl at her mentally, at Austin also. I can help but feel jealous.

I'm supposed to be yours, not her.

"Alright, take five." Everyone gets up and leaves as the director finishes announcing.

I swipe the screen of my phone, pretending to be on it and to look busy as Austin saunters towards me. His easy grace is distracting and I shift in my seat.

He snaked his arms around me and leans his head on my shoulder.

"Hey, baby," he murmurs, kissing the side of my neck.

"Hi."

Sensing my unusual mood, he lifts his head and stares at me. I keep my eyes on my phone but I'm not actually using it.

"What did I do now?"

I shrug casually.

"Are you going to tell me?"

I shrug again.

"You're not going to tell me?"

Once again, I shrug.

He snatches my phone out of my hand and places it on the makeup table so I have nothing else to pay attention to.

"I know it's not actually on," he says, referring to my phone.

His hand reaches up and caresses my cheek. I watch as he stares down at my lips.

"Please tell me what's wrong," he whispers, rubbing my chin with his thumb and fore finger.

I shake my head, trying to rid of the situation. "It's nothing, really. I just read some hate on Twitter," I lie.

"You know you can always talk to me about that. Don't worry, I'm here for you." Austin presses his lips against mine for a brief moment.