Undressing - dirty - Kelly♡

Undressing

Imagine for Kelly

(KellyDiana)

___

"Some more wine, miss?" The waiter asked and I gladly accepted. I watched Austin cross the table as he stared at me intently. I took a sip of wine before picking up my fork and having a few pieces of my salmon.

"Do you like it?" Austin asked, barely touching his food.

I nodded, setting my fork down and looking around at the rest of the tables around us, then setting my eyes back on him.

"It's decent. Not bad." I shrugged as he picked up his fork and took a bite of his salmon. His facial expression showed nothing and I couldn't tell if he was enjoying the food or not. He placed his fork back on the edge of the plate and picked up his wine, taking a long sip.

"I'm guessing you don't like it?" I giggled, looking down at my hands.

I don't know why I felt so awkward, Austin and I have had many dates before.

"I don't eat fish a lot, so I don't really have anything to compare to." Austin replied, licking his lips.

We both grew quiet, the conversations around us filling the silence. I felt Austin's leg brush against mine under the table and I gasped as I looked up at him quickly, his eyes showing a hint of a smile Picking up my fork, I continued to eat my meal, knowing Austin was watching me. The tension in the air was thicker than it ever has been since we first sat down at this table and it was making me very uncomfortable.

Austin didn't seem to mind, he was very calm and collected as I was feeling all sorts of butterflies in my stomach.

At the end of dinner, Austin refused to let me pay the bill and he discreetly slipped the waiter his card. I glared at him, he always does unnecessary things for me.

Taking Austin's hand, we walked out of the fancy restaurant and searched hastily for the car. It wouldn't be long before fans and paparazzi started showing up.

"Damn it Mike, where are you." Austin cursed to himself as he noticed cameramen appearing from all angles. His grip around me tighten as his hand wrapped protectively around my shoulder. It was as if he thought of letting go, I would've fallen or gotten kidnapped or something.

"Stay close." He leaned towards me and kissed the top of my head. There wasn't really a way I could get lost, he was holding me against him.

I was nearly blinded by the flash of the cameras as the group of paparazzi and fans grew bigger and bigger by the second. I couldn't tell what Austin was doing but eventually, we started walking the direction I assumed was the car.

A black car comes into view and Austin holds the door open for me. I slide into the back seat and he follows, nodding for our driver to go. Mike is in the passenger seat.

The drive home is silent and long. Austin glances over me every now and then. I started grow very tired so I leaned my head on Austin's shoulder. I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until I felt someone shaking my shoulders.

Austin smiles down at me and I sit up, looking around.

"We're almost home." He whispers as I see our house just down the block.

As soon as we're inside, I decide I need a shower. I trudge upstairs after taking my heels off. Dinner made me very full and I just wanted to take a shower and sleep.

I entered the bathroom, glancing in the mirror. I jumped when I saw Austin in the mirror and I turned around, hitting him in the arm lightly.

"What was that for?" He pretended to be hurt.

"You scared me." I pout.

He leans against the doorframe and crosses his arms, smirking.

"Why are you still here?" I take my earrings off and set them on the rack.

"I like watching you undress."

My jaw drops at his statement and I punch him in the arm again. "Pervert."

He only chuckles and stays put. I roll my eyes.

To my surprise, he walks over behind me and wraps his arms around me, looking at us in the mirror.

"I've always loved this dress." He whispers against my ear, kissing the side of my neck. I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side to give him more access.

His fingers trail down my back as he kisses my left shoulder. He slowly unzips my dress, pushing the sleeves off my shoulders.

The dress swiftly drops to my feet and I'm left in a bra and panties.

"Damn..." He huskily murmurs against my skin, kissing my right shoulder.

I turn around and face him, slipping his jacket off for him.

He ran his hands down my sides, bringing his right hand in my panties. I lick my lips as he rubs me slowly.

"You like that?" He breathes against my collarbone, planting kisses along my chest. I moan in response and he rubs faster.

"I..."

I can't bring myself to say anything, the pleasure is taking over my mind. He moves my panties aside and slides his finger in me.

"What do you want, Kelly?" Austin rasps, picking up the pace with his fingers.

"I want you inside me," I barely choke out.

He stops and pulls his fingers out immediately. I notice his eyes darken and it turns me on even more.

I reach for his dress shirt, slowly unbuttoning each button. I never take me eyes off him. His breathing quickens as I take his shirt off and drop it to the floor after loosening his tie.

Dropping to my knees, his eyes widen when he realizes what I was planning. I pop the button of his trousers and pull the zipper down. Then I stupid him of his pants and boxers, his hard on springing out.

"Oh fuck, baby." Austin groans as I grab him in my hands. I rub him up and down and watch as he throws his head back. I grin at how I can make him feel this way with just these little things.

Placing my mouth over his length, I take him inch by inch.

"Holy shit..." Austin's mouth is in an O shape and he's looking down at me, locking my gaze. He starts to buck his hips so I would go deeper. I apply some teeth and it's almost enough to send him over the edge.

"Stop, stop. I don't want to cum, Kelly," Austin demands but I don't listen. I continue blowing him and he tenses even more.

He takes his hands and pulls my head up so I would stop. I clamber to my feet and his eyes are darker than ever. Before I can react, he turns me around and pushes me down so I'm bending over the counter. Sliding my underwear off, he caresses my behind softly, then rams into me unexpectedly. I gasp at the sudden action but catch up to his quick pace.

"Oh my gosh, Austin..." I whimper as he squeezes my ass, going deeper and harder.

"Yeah, baby," he breathes heavily and I can see his concentration in the mirror.

"I can't..." I grit my teeth.

He knew that he had to pull out so when I came all over him, he immediately stills. Slowly pulling out of me, he releases all over my backside. Good thing I was planning on taking a shower.

"That felt so good," Austin calms his breathing.

"You know," I carefully stand and turn around, "we can go for a second round."

I unhook my bra and drop it on the ground before dragging him into the shower with me.

___

I bought a box of Pop-tarts because I saw Austin on the box.

Vote!

-Lena