Sleeping On The Couch - cute - Tamara♡

Imagine for Tamara
(XxTeenage_RoyaltyxX)

___

Sighing, I sit back in my seat as Austin stares intently at the basketball game right now. Being Austin, he insisted on giving me his second front row ticket rather than take any of the boys with him. He claimed we "needed to spend more time together". I wasn't the biggest sports fan but Austin seemed to be pretty down when I declined him, so I tried to cheer things up and go with him.

"Yes!" Austin cheered, standing up with the rest of the crowd in a wave. I stay seated and pull out my phone.

Everyone sits back down and soon enough it's halftime, or something like that, where the cheerleaders perform some cool thing. I don't care much for it so I keep my eyes on my phone.

"Tamara," Austin coos, putting his arm around my chair, "please at least try to enjoy this. We never do anything together anymore."

I slip my phone into my pocket and gather up a smile, "I know, sorry." I lean in and peck his lips.

"Why don't I go get us some food," I reach into my pocket but he hands me a twenty dollar bill before I can protest.

"Thank you, baby," he smiles, pecking my lips again before I get up to leave.

When I reach the food counter, I order two hotdogs and sodas, knowing that's Austin's favorite meal at any sports game.

Being careful not to drop the food, I slowly make my way back to the seats as the game is about to begin. I pause for a second, forgetting where the heck my seat was. I looked like an idiot standing there, not know where I was going. Then it hit me, and I started walking quickly towards Austin, hoping no one saw me.

"You did great," Austin says as he talks to one of the cheerleaders. I raise an eyebrow. They're having small talk but I'm not sure it's exactly small talk.

I walk over and sit down next to Austin, making sure to sit closer than usual, before handing him his food.

"Hey, Tamara. This is Adriana, she used to go to school with me before I was homeschooled." Austin glances at her rack that seems to be badly contained in her bra. It was popping out at everyone, literally.

"Hi." I beam, putting on my nice grin. I was a bit angered. Not at Adriana, but at Austin.

"Nice to meet you Tamara," she smiles back, "I have to go now, I'll talk to you guys later?"

We wave goodbye.

Austin's eyes seem to follow her as she leaves, staring at her ass. I scoot in so I'm practically on Austin's lap and start to lightly kiss his neck.

"Baby, what are you doing?" He chuckles.

I kiss under his ear and nibble on his earlobe. I start to giggle softly.

"You are so sleeping on the couch tonight."

With that, I slide back into my seat and pretend as if nothing happened, carelessly eating my hotdog. Austin's face is priceless, his mouth hung open slight and he's looking at me from our of the corner of his eye like I'm a psycho or something.

When the game is finished and I have no clue who won, Austin and I leave the stadium. I take his hand and pull it behind me so I'm slightly in front of him. I lace my fingers with his so his arm is around my waist. We walk outside and it's a bit chilly.

"You cold baby?" Austin nuzzles his nose against my neck as he pulls me in front of him so back is pressed up to his chest.

"Don't try to kiss up to me," I laugh devilishly, "you're still sleeping on the couch."