Sick - cute - Christina♡

Sick
Imagine for Christina
(_christina_mahone_)

___

I was sick in bed today with a bad cold. Fortunately, I get to skip school for the next two days. Austin had come over after his home schooling and was downstairs making me soup. I wasn't quick to trust Austin with this job but I really needed to eat something and I didn't have the strength to make it myself.

It had already been ten minutes and I was growing impatient. I want my soup and I want it now.

I heard quiet, heavy footsteps coming up the stairs, then a loud ouch come from right outside my room. My eyes widened in alertness, wondering if something had gone wrong or if Austin had hurt himself. Slowly and steadily, Austin maneuvered his way into the room, a bowl of soup in his hands.

"Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly as he set the bowl down next the bed. Austin walked over to the edge of my bed, just where my legs were, and pulled the blankets up, covering my body up to my shoulders.

"Yeah. I just spilled some hot soup on my hand while walking upstairs." Austin shrugged it off and proceeded to make me as comfortable as possible, fluffing my pillow and making sure I had enough blankets to keep me warm.

After being made comfortable, Austin picked up the bowl of soup and scooped a spoonful. "Austin, I have hands," I paused to cough into my arm, "I can do it myself." I added.

Austin simply shook his head and blew on the spoonful of soup to cool it. "I'm taking care of you today Christina."

Before I could react, Austin had the soup coming at me like a train. He made train noises while feeding the soup to me, causing me to laugh multiple times.

"Stop laughing babe, you'll choke." Austin scolded, but I could clearly tell that he was holding back a smile.

"How do you expect me to do that when you're making weird noises..." I giggled, hiding my face in the blankets. I felt Austin shift on the bed as he got up and set the bowl on my desk.

"Doesn't it get boring?" Austin asked, walking around the bed and to my dresser. I watched as he opened the top drawer and pulled out a sweater.

"Does what get boring?" I answered, sitting up slowly.

"I mean, you're sitting in bed all day. Don't you ever get uncomfortable or bored?" Austin observed my being carefully as he came over to me.

"Are you kidding? This is a whole lot better than going to school everyday." I scoffed, falling back onto the bed.

But instead of my head hitting the pillow, I hit the headboard of my bed, causing me to wince in pain. "Ow..." I pouted, rubbing the back of my head as I sat back up to face Austin.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Austin chuckled, leaning over to kiss me in the forehead, then left a lingering kiss on the back of my head.

After he sat back down, he lifted my arms and slowly began to pull my shirt up. I raised my arms and allowed him to take of the item of clothing, leaving me in a bra.

"You know what sucks about you being sick?" Austin frowned as he helped me pull the sweater on, covering my upper half with the warm material.

"What?" I replied, tucking my hands inside my sleeve to preserve warmth, since I was unusually cold now.

"I don't get to kiss you." Austin pouted, looking down at his feet briefly.

"You did just a few minutes ago..." I raised an eyebrow as I picked up his hand and played with his fingers.

"I meant on the lips." Austin clarified, pointing to his own lips.

"Well. When I get better, I'm all yours." I grinned opening my arms to him. He quietly stifled a laugh before embracing me in his arms carefully.

I didn't want Austin to get sick but I couldn't stand not being able to touch him for so long.

After we had separated from each other, Austin went over and sat at my computer chair, taking out his phone in the process. I saw him scrolling rather quickly on the phone screen.

Suddenly, I thought of a great idea. Well, prank more of.

I reached over to my desk as best as I could to get my phone, but I couldn't grasp it. Noticing my struggle, Austin chuckled to himself and lent me a hand, getting the phone for me. When it was in my hands, I unlocked the screen and went onto Twitter. I was contemplating whether or not I should actually do it, but I brought my finger to the new tweet box.

"@AustinMahone I'm breaking up with you.

Goodbye."

I tried my best to keep myself from laughing, so I pretended to go to the bathroom. Removing the blankets from my body, I climbed out of bed and shuffled towards the bathroom down the hall. Closing the door, I began to wonder what possible reactions Austin would have.

Would he take it seriously? Maybe he'll figure out that I'm joking.

Even though I didn't use the bathroom at all, I washed my hands in the sink before drying them off on a towel. I didn't hear a sound coming from my room, though.

Walking out of the bathroom, I acted as normal as I could. But when I reached my room, the most heartbreaking scene was in front of me.

Austin had his head in his hands and I could see the tears rolling down his cheeks. He sniffed softly as his breathing grew heavier.

The creaking floor must've gave me away because when I stepped foot into the room, Austin immediately looked up. His eyes had turned light red in a matter of minutes, due to the crying. His cheeks were stained with tears and he did not seem okay at all.

"W-what did I do?" Austin stammered, standing up.

"You read the tweet?" I questioned, feeling extremely bad about myself. I felt horrible, playing a trick like this on him, knowing there was a possibility that he would be taking it seriously.

"I thought you loved me." He spoke quietly, his voice shaking.

"Baby, it was just a joke." I admitted, moving towards him, "I didn't know you would take it seriously."

I wrapped my arms around his torso, hugging him tightly as I rested my head on his chest, realizing how fast his heart was beating at the moment. "I'm sorry." I said, lifting my head to see Austin's reaction. His arms came around me in an instant and a tiny smile found it's way onto his face.

"Don't ever do that again." Austin sighed in relief, some tears still streaming down his cheeks.

"Why are you still crying?" I asked, using my thumb to wipe off the runaway tears.

Austin's arms squeezed me tighter, pulling me closer to him, if that was even possible. "Because, I thought I actually lost you."

By the tone of his voice, I could tell that he was truly scared. I should've never done this to him. I placed my head on his chest once again, feeling Austin plant a light kiss on the top of my head.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked to clarify, even though I already knew the answer. I just wanted to hear him say it.

"Of course. But not as much as I love you." Austin played, brushing a strand of hair away from my face.

___

I know, throw your pitchforks and torches. I didn't update in so long :(

Well, I kind of like this one better than the rest, I don't know why.

But this ones for Christina, who asked me for an imagine a long time ago. Sorry to keep you waiting!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter if you haven't already:
@MsMahonee

Vote :)

-Lena