I'm Sorry... - cute

Imagine

___

"I hate you get out of here!" I scream at Austin, tears streaming down my face. I had just caught him cheating on me with one of my best friends.

I sadly watch as he makes his way to the door, opening it, then shutting it quickly. I waited until he was completely out of sight and began to break down into tears.

How could he do this... I think to myself, wiping tears that were soon replaced by more tears.

A few minutes of crying later, I heard a doorbell ring. Slowly, I got up from the couch and walked over to the door. I opened it to reveal Austin holding a box and two movies in his hands.

"I brought food and movies that we can watch together. Just us. I'm sorry." He pouts and looks down. I stood there, shocked at what he just said and him being there at your doorstep in general. But I really want him back. I could never let go of him and I wasn't planning to either.

"What kind of food?" I let out a small laugh as I wiped a tear away that had just crept down my cheek.

"Pizza..." He looks up with hope.

"Give me the food first." I squinted, holding back a laugh.

I spent the rest of the night cuddling with Austin on the couch as we watched the Notebook together.

"I love you more than anything." He whispers in his low, husky voice as he kissed the top of my head.

I look up to meet his sparkling eyes and smile. "I love you too." I say, before I linked my lips with his, feeling him kiss back immediately with enough passion and love to fill five planets.

___

Hope you guys liked it! I'm on a long road trip right now and there's nothing to do so I started writing more imagines. I'll be posting more today!

Vote, vote, vote!

~Lena